Losing as an experienced player to inexperienced ones

Competitive Discussion
It's not entirely comp, but often, when I play tracer for example, where I have put a lot of play (around 50 hours), I lose to the other tracer in 1v1 and the other tracer is generally better. I check their profiles - almost no playtime with tracer. I'm watching things on Youtube, try to analyse what I'm actually doing wrong, yet I don't get any better. As if I could play against myself from two months ago, and it would be a very close 1v1 duel. For that reason, I have 3 hours tracer this season and end up playing healer actually well, but it's annoying that I can't do anything with Tracer, even when she's my most played DPS. Stuck in 2110 and can't climb because my skill isn't ascending but that's a different topic. I'm lvl 300 while others with much less playtime beat me hard.
mechanical skill man. it can be change day to day. my aim and reflex not always good. tracer that kind hero.
Level doesn't mean anything, I'm a diamond player and I just picked up tracer this season coming from mostly playing Roadhog
Tracer is super fun and I can 1v1 most tracers in my games, just remember to start the fight with most HP and don't use your recall first (essentially your heal), if you can get the rewind out of your opponent first you basically win.
Practice your aim, once you're good with tracer you can take down 200hp heros with 1 clip ez
My Tracer skill has regressed. You need to play Tracer a lot to keep your skills sharp.

Just work on small parts of your game like using your blinks to reload.
Welp.