Random DC`s are Blizzard fault not users

Competitive Discussion
Enough said. I`m fully connected to the internet all the time stable connection really good provider and modem with no problem. Every time I drop ONLY FROM GAME I`m connected to the internet.

I wonder where the F*CK are your servers I am connected to and how OLD are those servers...
happens too much to be a coincidence
Ever notice how it usually happens on a season high? Pretty suspiciou- nevermind it's downright obvious.
I've been having frequent dc as well, since the update at the start of june somewhere. Nothing in my network/internet setup has changed (cabled internet, not wireless) and I do not disconnect from teamspeak while I do dc from blizzard.net servers. this is indeed not a coincidence imo...
Just to post the other side of the argument, I've never, not once in playing OW since it came out have had a DC. That's across PC and PSN.

I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying that maybe there's another reason.
Dude i have the same issue, I keep getting disconnected for no reason (sometimes it IS my internet but a lot of the time it's definitely not) and my sr has just dropped so far because of it
Idk of its on purpose by blizzard or if it's something else
But the game seriously needs a feature to know the difference between leaving on purpose and being disconnected because I'm sick of being penalised when it's not my fault :/
19/06/2017 14:02Posted by RickSanchez
Enough said. I`m fully connected to the internet all the time stable connection really good provider and modem with no problem. Every time I drop ONLY FROM GAME I`m connected to the internet.

I wonder where the F*CK are your servers I am connected to and how OLD are those servers...

just because you're connected to the internet does not mean your connection is fine.

in a LOT of cases the router is the main problem of these DC. EG, virgin media, have firmware that does not allow blizzards client through the firewall and thinks its a torrent file.
so what are known possible fixes?
im not sure if it is because of my internet, all i know is that other games seem to work fine.
just because you're connected to the internet does not mean your connection is fine.

in a LOT of cases the router is the main problem of these DC. EG, virgin media, have firmware that does not allow blizzards client through the firewall and thinks its a torrent file.

and if he is from the netherlands there have been some reports of kpn kicking out blizz conections