Look for uk based ps4 players for casual/comp play

Looking for Players - Console
Me and my friend are looking for people to play with on ps4. We just want a few people so we can get at least a team of 6.

Because we're both uk based we need more uk based players. Preferably between age 14-17 just so we don't feel uncomfortable while talking.

I just thought i would give this a shot and see if anyone wanted to join.
PSN: Shane-hart02
I'm 14 and I am at around 2800 SR atm. I main d.va, tracer and Winston and have a mic. Add me if you want
hey I'm 16 years old I'm from norway (can speak english) I'm looking for people to play with so hit me up if u want to play i main: tracer, Mercy, D.va and Widowmaker.

(and i like to play mei and sombra)
10/08/2017 13:11Posted by floofywoofy
Me and my friend are looking for people to play with on ps4. We just want a few people so we can get at least a team of 6.

Because we're both uk based we need more uk based players. Preferably between age 14-17 just so we don't feel uncomfortable while talking.

I just thought i would give this a shot and see if anyone wanted to join.

Do you mind me playing? I'm 10 and have a group its just that sometimes they don't play due to work, circumstances,etc. I have a crystal clear mic and my PSN is Arbaz321. I main DPS most of the time but I can play Zarya.
I'm 16 and in the UK. Need some people to play with, have fun in quick play and try hard in comp. PSN - ANameForAGame