Win so little, lose so much.

Competitive Discussion
Why do I lose so much sr when I lose a game but when I win I get next to nothing and i'm only in low-mid plat. That doesn't seem very balanced to me.
I'll lose 60 sr and when I win it's around 15-20 sr. Is that really how it's supposed to go? If so that sucks.
Thats based around ur personal performance, how much sr you gain depents on your performance and the win or lose depends if you gain or lose sr. This system also causes tanks and supports to gain less and lose more (i think because for example mercy only gets the healing medal and maybe ob time, and a reaper can get dmg kills ob kills ob time and even healing) so either ur (no offense) not doing that good on ur matches or ur playing tank or support. (Yes thats unfair)
you're MMR believes you should be lower
Obviously Blizzard knows your skill and mindset better than you, don't question it, Goyim
06/09/2017 10:38Posted by Kojax
you're MMR believes you should be lower
Obviously Blizzard knows your skill and mindset better than you, don't question it, Goyim

^this
but don't dispair mmr can change fast focus on your perfomance with your main hero's
It can be small things like positioning and so on.

I am pritty sure i am on a peak and sitting above my rank as wel at the moment
You suck, thats why.
06/09/2017 06:29Posted by RtrdedPotato
Thats based around ur personal performance, how much sr you gain depents on your performance and the win or lose depends if you gain or lose sr. This system also causes tanks and supports to gain less and lose more (i think because for example mercy only gets the healing medal and maybe ob time, and a reaper can get dmg kills ob kills ob time and even healing) so either ur (no offense) not doing that good on ur matches or ur playing tank or support. (Yes thats unfair)

Yes but no, the sr gain/lose is based on how well you perform compared to other players on the same rank with the SAME hero, so If play mercy the compare all your Stats that game with other mercys on the same rank.

Why people think tank/support lose more and gain less is because they suck at it. I gain more SR then i lose when i play zenyatta/lucio/dva. You have to use all your abilitys, not just stand and heal with mercy for example. Does no one need heals and you cant really reach the dps for dmg boost? Take out your gun and start shooting. Is noone behind your rein shield? Start swinging that hammer.