My main account was banned.

General Discussion
Hello there. First of all sorry for that English. I'm a player with high lvl account (1775 at this moment). I'm playing from the 26 may 2016. 80% of my games im playing competetive mode because quick games a litle bit boring for me. I have 14 (or like around) gold guns and 1600 hours comp mode time play in all seasons. To be honest im already get silenced (muted) for 756 days for bad language, im playing a lot, very a lot and not always can keep my self in my hands, I'm get it and it's deserved.
But now my main account regularly get bunned (not muted) for bad game attitude. for 1 day, for 2 days, for 4 days and yesterday I get banned for 1 mounth after 4 days from last ban. At those 4 days I played like 16-18 games in comp game mode and ~30 games with my friend in quick\arcade mode. At those 4 days im picked up a 160 sr form 3190 to 3350, now im playing on the tanks, healers and sometimes dps (btw im mccree main with 350 hours, but ok), at those 4 days im trying to do everything for my team, I'm waiting for last pick, I'm dont repick to my favorite heroes and trying to flexing as hell and do my best. And anyway get banned for multiple violations.
I had tried to explain to the technical support that my account has 1775 lvl, gold border with 5 stars, that people waiting from me, idk, high skill play, but im just a ordinary player form a mid diamond elo. That people trying to report me for everything, for bad play, for good play, for account sharing, for "ebay" account, for troll picks like hanzo and torbjorn (I'm have 65% average winrate on torb but who cares), for bastion play, for random ulti after resurection cos im pressed 2 buttons W and Q at one time, for "gold border and still bad" and other, other, other and because I'm playing a lot, like 8-12 hours per day I'm get enought reports.
After 4 days game suspended im really get it, I change my gameplay and attitude, I reduced my play time to a couple hours per day, I started playing quck\arcade mode with friend and just chilling and spend my free time and get banned for MULTIPLE VIOLATIONS. At those four days im trying to be a nice person but you're banned me. I want to get answer why my account get banned.

https://imgur.com/yUMEXYT - this is my statistic form masteroverwatch for this 4 days.
I hope you get unbanned!
Blizzard do not suddenly notice a change in behaviour in a mere space of just 4 days.
If you've been reported enough to get that many days of silence, a small 4 day period of no reports isn't gonna change much.

Blizz have done a new ban wave and you deserve this. Not for what you have done recently, but for what you have done overall.

15/09/2017 16:21Posted by genjionly
I hope you get unbanned!

I don't. You had this coming.
If you find being a nice person really difficult then I suggest you turn off voice chat. I'm a... "reactive" person. I NEVER start !@#$ myself but when I'm presented with scumbaggery I sometimes react and since Overwatch is filled with scumbaggery, the safe option is to just cut off all communication and enjoy the game as it is. Sure, you're perhaps handicapping yourself by not hearing callouts but I did the maths and getting triggered via scumbags was diminishing my performance in order of magnitude far out stripping not hearing callouts which most people at my level don't do anyway.
15/09/2017 16:28Posted by Jez
You play Torbjorn. That explains it.

People hate the Scottish. :/

Ummm people dont hate the Scottish... a bit of a strange comment when you realise Torb is Swedish.
15/09/2017 09:26Posted by Ino
But now my main account regularly get bunned

I would say even if your attitude was shlt and that's why you got banned.....just the fact that you one of the smurfers makes me say: Well deserved.
Sorry for that, but I would even like to see a world where every smurf account gets banned.
15/09/2017 16:49Posted by Nihil
but I would even like to see a world where every smurf account gets banned.

but why? smurf accounts last in low games for maybe 3-4 games then get thrown in much higher level games or against other smurfs, they're never put against new players because of how hidden MMR In QP Works.

"smurfing" Is the only way to truly reset ur Ranked SR Completely as they only Soft reset ur SR in season changes, if someone believes their Much better then their current rank, it will help them get placed where they should be ALOT Faster then trying to work with a account they've also ruined.

also "smurfing" is the only way to play with friends, if u shoot to Masters while ur friends are silver/gold it disables u from playing Ranked with friends, so they're forced to smurf if they wish to do so.

Also added Profits for the company, they're keeping this game running for you, u could say "oh but they could just simply buy lootboxs with the money they spend on accounts" but no one just buys Lootboxs for the hell of it outside of event boxes sure some buy em but I doubt they make ridiculous profits of em cause people will eventually have the Normal skins they want anyway through levelling.

every game has Smurfs and overall tbh i'd say they're pretty tamed here in comparison to some other games, if someone wants to smurf let them.
Dude, to be banned so frequently and with this severity, you are just a big douche (to put it mildly), are you? You say you get it but you don't. Stop stressing out, don't flame and talk crap-profit.
It's not a rocket science. Stay banned until you get it.
One answer : Push to talk

You're a PC player, set a key and press it when you wanna speak. If you get angry or anything, don't press it.

You got a lot of silences, but in the end silences are useless punishements in Overwatch, so you got banned. Keep in mind that you don't get reported for no reason, might happen sometimes, but not enough to get you banned. And you got a lot of suspensions too, you had it coming ..

I'm was "reactive" player as well, as EndOfTheLine put it (even though I've started to get way more calm recently). But when I see a player who is annoying, trolling or anything I don't like ? I don't press the button. When I feel like saying something bad ? I say it to myself. Being toxic in chat won't change them, don't do it.
Well there we go, toxic player got banned and now crying on forums. If so then I hope they perma ban you. Nothing personal but I hate toxics.
Punishments increase in intensity for repeat offences.

You were repeatedly silenced for abusive chat and continued to be abusive in chat afterward, by your own admission.
The next punishment level is temporary bans from playing the game.

If your support ticket didn't result in your ban being overturned then clearly they have evidence you deserved it.

Be less toxic in future.
Jesus christ this games community is so negative
15/09/2017 20:07Posted by genjionly
Jesus christ this games community is so negative

Being toxic is negative.
The OP is a toxic player and doesn't deserve to be part of the community.
Get that !@# banned.
15/09/2017 16:56Posted by Ameizing
but why? smurf accounts last in low games for maybe 3-4 games then get thrown in much higher level games or against other smurfs, they're never put against new players because of how hidden MMR In QP Works.

"smurfing" Is the only way to truly reset ur Ranked SR Completely

Never? Which game are you playing? The QP matchmaking is so messed upö currently, it is not only dropping smurf accounts into games with really newbie players, but is also dropping high 400 500 800 1200 lvl players into games with newcommers.
Don't expect any magickal hidden wizardry behind QP matchmaking. It's simple as a stick.

Only way to reset your SR? Why? Because you are not satisfied with your prev./current SR? Than play better. Or play more, get better and your SR will be adjusted.
Im not sure they will ban everyone with reports .
For instance - On 4k + we have couple of Symmetra , Torbs OTPS .
I keep reporting ( and everyone in team does ) this guys for poor teamplay but nothing happens .
I was reported enormous amount because i was playing bad but i got ZERO bans for this . I guess you need to violate so hard to get banned .
756 days of chat bans ?!?!?!? What the **** is this ? Didn't you get that they will chat ban you again after receiving prev chat bans ?

I bet WE know your story , but the real story is diffirent .
15/09/2017 16:28Posted by Jez
You play Torbjorn. That explains it.

People hate the Scottish. :/

For the last time... He's Swedish!
15/09/2017 16:28Posted by Caduceus
Blizzard do not suddenly notice a change in behaviour in a mere space of just 4 days.
If you've been reported enough to get that many days of silence, a small 4 day period of no reports isn't gonna change much.

Blizz have done a new ban wave and you deserve this. Not for what you have done recently, but for what you have done overall.

15/09/2017 16:21Posted by genjionly
I hope you get unbanned!

I don't. You had this coming.
Yea because gamers always report people based on what they've done in a cool and logical way