XB1 - Need a group? (Discord)

Looking for Players - Console
1 2 3 9 Next
All regions welcome. If you are looking for a friendly, laid back group to play comp with and do a bit of quick play, arcade, custom game events with and even just chat with, this is the group for you. We have a tonne of easy to get along with members with Sr tier ranging from bronze to master, all Sr tiers welcome. We have members in many different timezones so it is likely you could find a group of people to team up with. All ages are welcome. If you are interested leave a comment with your GT and I will get you on board!

Note: if you are uncomfortable with occasional strong language, this probably is not the right chat for you. Also, we do not tolerate members being toxic/salty to another member.

Happy Overwatching!
I've sent you a message :)
I play alot of Mercy and Solider usually play most evening.

Asland316
Do I just add you?
CON5P1RACY
16/11/2017 04:08Posted by AnarchySprkl
Do I just add you?

You can do!
GT is Han Sola III
I've sent you all messages via Xbox line!
danlomb
17/11/2017 03:23Posted by BT160706
danlomb

Sent you a message
zxcdenby
Message sent
Plat/Diamond Mercy main

Symmetra Satya
18/11/2017 22:44Posted by Moondoggie
Plat/Diamond Mercy main

Symmetra Satya

I've sent you a message :)
I need help in competitive from people who are high gold or platinum I have been trying to climb since the start of the season but I kept gettin teammates who are unwilling to work as a team. Can anyone help me?
18/11/2017 22:44Posted by Moondoggie
Plat/Diamond Mercy main

Symmetra Satya
I'm a ps4 player and I'm almost a play can you help me please?
20/11/2017 17:54Posted by FunkyMonk
I need help in competitive from people who are high gold or platinum I have been trying to climb since the start of the season but I kept gettin teammates who are unwilling to work as a team. Can anyone help me?

Ah that's a shame we would help you out but we are on Xbox :(
i'll help im really flexible on what heros i can pick i can mercy, soldier 76, or roadhog or, d.va :) my sr is 2044
my gt is ajthewolfman
RedInferno314