DPS mains own this game

General Discussion
- DPS mains complain about Defense Matrix because it stops them from just freely using ultimates, it gets nerfed
- DPS mains complain about Resurrect because they can't do their job properly, it gets removed
- DPS mains always insta-lock on every mode, making games have 5 DPS teams almost all the time
- Genji continues to be OP because Blizz know about a good 1/6 players are Genji mains who will cry, despite their favourite weeaboo having very little counter-play and being able to run out of every situation with his dash reset
- There are more DPS heroes than both Tanks and Healers combined

I know I'm going to be downvoted because DPS mains out-number tank/support mains by a mile, but you can't ignore the facts.
This game is for DPS players now.
Nope....no downvote....you have the point and agree.

16/09/2017 21:44Posted by Caduceus
- DPS mains complain about Defense Matrix because it stops them from just freely using ultimates, it gets nerfed

Yeah Defense Matrix got nerfed because it was eating the DPS mains ults and attacks. But nobody was ever speaking about Genji's deflect which is doing the same...even more..it is also reflecting the ults not just eats them. Oh he is a DPS? Than everyone be silent...right?

- DPS mains complain about Resurrect because they can't do their job properly, it gets removed
The solution to this was so simple. Don't use all ults to a team wipe. But nooo..they had to take away res.

- DPS mains always insta-lock on every mode, making games have 5 DPS teams almost all the time

6! Because every time I see everyone picking only attack heroes while I'm the only healer......I just switch to DPS as well and watch ourself loose.
It is kinda funny.

I remember I rezzed a bunch of people and then they and myself got killed again by a Mcree ult. Watching the replay I could see that the Mcree had been hiding up on a balcony, behind a wall, waiting for it.

So.. the Mcree was hiding.. waiting.. biding his time.. to look out across the battlefield and press "Q".

So how is this any different than what Mercy was doing with her ult? She rezzed the entire team!? "Ohmaguuuddd!!1" cry the DPSers, off to the forum to complain? I get high nooned, completely countering my rez and do I complain? Well, it might look that way here but no, I see it as a valid part of the game. What I could complain about though, is the blatant double standards on display. Mercy isn't allowed to hide to use her ult while Mcrees and Reapers do the same thing all the time?
and yet its easier to carry as tank dva,winston than as dps hero :D
17/09/2017 11:31Posted by DUMPSTRPLAYR
and yet its easier to carry as tank dva,winston than as dps hero :D

Won't be, when new update arrives.
Would love to see, what happens, if all healthpacks on maps are gone. Completely.
I posted this post on the US forums. It got far more attention (about 100 upvotes) and was removed for "spamming/trolling", and I was forum banned.

Blizzard really don't like the truth.
- Genji continues to be OP because Blizz know about a good 1/6 players are Genji mains who will cry, despite their favourite weeaboo having very little counter-play and being able to run out of every situation with his dash reset
- There are more DPS heroes than both Tanks and Healers combined

I know I'm going to be downvoted because DPS mains out-number tank/support mains by a mile, but you can't ignore the facts.
This game is for DPS players now.

I love you for saying genji is op thank you :)