=ENG= Clan Are Recruiting!! Competitive And Casual Players

Looking for Players - PC
and my friend is 2525
24/12/2017 00:57Posted by HanzoSucks
Hey dude, i'm a flex player. And i am a 3.0k. And i play everything like Tracer,hog,Hanzo,McCree,Soldier,D-VA, Mercy etc. and i have a friend aswell that is a zarya main that would like to join.

Hey Man,

Please add me : ReefsRevenge#2325 or alt ReefWins#2205

Also u can make a quick application on our website then i can get you setup ;)
http://www.england-clan.co.uk/recruitment

Speak soon
bump
bumpooooo
Still looking for new members!!!
hi iv registered on the website old fart looking for some comp games gold but in real life should be plat :)
15/02/2018 17:25Posted by SHARDSTA
hi iv registered on the website old fart looking for some comp games gold but in real life should be plat :)

hey man, have you also joined the discord server?

add Reefwins#2205 in b.net
England Clan is a Mature group of like-minded gamer's established in 2006.
Well established in competitive gaming for many years.

We are Actively recruiting for Overwatch for social and competitive play.

We have players from 1000SR - 4200SR.
ENG also welcomes all players and casual Quick players alike to join us in the call for heroes!!

We have around 50 - 60 members that play Overwatch and we are looking for more players to come and join us for some fun games in a fun community.

All newcomers are welcome so why not check out our website (www.england-clan.co.uk) or jump on our Teamspeak and join us for a game or two while we all share some fun and banter.

Discord : https://discord.gg/xFa8jmy (please message any admin when you join)

We also have members playing other games such as BF1, Battlegrounds, GTA 5 and many more.

Just join our Discord or answer this post so we can add you. Most of our players are in there late 20's 30's and 40's .

Over 18's only. As we prefer a mature, positive and fun community.
bump
bump
Still looking for members
bump
boop
Hello.

I just downloaded the game 5 days ago and i'm getting a hang of it.
Casual gamer & a lot of background of FPS shooter based game.
Can play almost daily 11am - 3pm GMT time.

Add me = AdmiralGian#1148
bump
England Clan is a Mature group of like-minded gamer's established in 2006.
Well established in competitive gaming for many years.

We are Actively recruiting for Overwatch for social and competitive play.

We are currently looking for more players to fill spaces in teams we have running and others to form teams with current players.

We have players from 1000SR - 3600SR.
ENG also welcomes all players and casual Quick players alike to join us in the call for heroes!!

We have around 30 members that play Overwatch and we are looking for more players to come and join us for some fun games in a fun community.

All newcomers are welcome so why not check out our website (www.england-clan.co.uk) or jump on our Discord and join us for a game or two while we all share some fun and banter.

Discord : https://discord.gg/xFa8jmy (please message any admin when you join)

We also have members playing other games such as BF1, Battlegrounds, GTA 5 and many more.

Just join our Discord or answer this post so we can add you. Most of our players are in there late 20's 30's and 40's .

Over 18's only. As we prefer a mature, positive and fun community.
Can you add me? Brabus#6842 I want to talk about your clan.
bump
Hi i'm a ~3200sr flex player (prefer pharah,winston,rein,orisa,zen) that's from sweden and i'm 19 y/o. Would like to see how it feels playing with a 6 stack that's actually trying. Are you guys still looking for people?
24/02/2018 23:20Posted by NightRaven
Hi i'm a ~3200sr flex player (prefer pharah,winston,rein,orisa,zen) that's from sweden and i'm 19 y/o. Would like to see how it feels playing with a 6 stack that's actually trying. Are you guys still looking for people?

We are indeed come join us on the discord and we can play some games