Matchmaking

General Discussion
Matchmaking in this game is a total joke. Now, i know you have all heard it before but i cant believe Blizzard hasnt done anything. I love the game and i am good at it, but as far as competitive is concerned like 60% of the time my team gets opponents who are the same rank (gold, plat etc...) but they are all 200+ levels above us all. That really isnt fair. In the end we end up losing a game and droping a rank.
Again, i know you've heard this a thousand times but i really wanna enjoy this game.
there are not enough players at your level...

sorry to say but you should have started when everyone did :/
Yeah but thats unfair to all the new players, how does Blizz expect to sell more copies of game if this is the case, and their explanation is like "invent time travel and buy game earlier"
21/09/2017 22:20Posted by Ghost
Yeah but thats unfair to all the new players, how does Blizz expect to sell more copies of game if this is the case, and their explanation is like "invent time travel and buy game earlier"

They already sold 30 milion copies and are charging huge fees for e-sport licences. My guess is that they don't care any more...

Bellow a screenshot showing OW matchmaking at its best.
No, that's not smurfing, it's not an issue, right Jeff...

https://s26.postimg.org/5iup14m0p/Overwatch_Matchmaking.jpg

Of course we got trashed by enemy team.
THE MATCHMAKING IN OVERWATCH IS SO !@#$. I have played over 6 games and lost. I allways come with 4 mercy mains or a %^-*ing troll player. I so sick of ahving a win streak of 5 games and then come with some dude that just play mercy or widow. I would really like if you could fix it.
Level literally means nothing lol
21/09/2017 23:04Posted by DarkTemplar
21/09/2017 22:20Posted by Ghost

They already sold 30 milion copies and are charging huge fees for e-sport licences. My guess is that they don't care any more...

Bellow a screenshot showing OW matchmaking at its best.
No, that's not smurfing, it's not an issue, right Jeff...

https://s26.postimg.org/5iup14m0p/Overwatch_Matchmaking.jpg

Of course we got trashed by enemy team.

lost game because of bad team comp
plz jeff do something fix your game

playing vs big premade is not a death sentence just use your brain and teamwork