The amount of CC in this game is stupid

General Discussion
The amount if “Crowd Control” ability’s in this game is just stupid. Spending three quarters of the game being Hooked, Hacked, Frozen, Stunned, Trapped, Knocked, Sleeping, Hooked again, Graved, Hacked again, Frozen. KA-BLAAAAM! : a random mine in your face as you exit the spawn. Then you get Hacked, Hooked and Frozen, and then the last thing you hear is “RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE!” Every damn game.

phew.... Okay... I feel a little better now. Thanks for listening.
Some might argue there's not enough, since it's still the most mobile characters who are able to dominate.
24/11/2017 10:40Posted by Jessicka
Some might argue there's not enough, since it's still the most mobile characters who are able to dominate.

Most CC abilities have short range. Those who are not have own limits too(hacked Genji still can double jump and climb walls).

Have to agree - CC in Overwatch is stupid, because heroes it supposed to counter usually have ways to neutralize it.
Pretty funny that the OP mains Reinhardt in comp...which is basically one of the most crowd-controlley heroes in the game.

Primary Attack: knocks people around
Charge: Knocks people back and potentially pins and kills one
Ult: Disables everyone in a flat cone plane.

I think there isn't enough CC...if only because I'm tired of Genji and Tracer.
I'm more worried about the amount of shields and barriers in the game honestly. You could have tons of cc for nothing when half of the enemy heroes have barriers and stuff. It's kinda the reason I quit the game for some time. I just got annoyed by Barrierwatch.
24/11/2017 11:55Posted by Nharzhool
Pretty funny that the OP mains Reinhardt in comp...which is basically one of the most crowd-controlley heroes in the game.

Primary Attack: knocks people around
Charge: Knocks people back and potentially pins and kills one
Ult: Disables everyone in a flat cone plane.

I think there isn't enough CC...if only because I'm tired of Genji and Tracer.

I don't Main Rein. I have 6 hours on him. I have 250+ hours Zarya / Dva and 300+ hours Zen, Ana and Mercy.
i don't think there's too much cc...

i think cc is just too strong.
an that's because, and lets take a look on mccree for a sec, with the cost of neding to be close enough and aim, u can -

cancel and send to waste most of the heroes ults
    cancel mercy's op ability - the rez
    kill with ease almost every 200 hp or below hero
    a chance to kill every 250 hp hero, or at least dmg them enough for them to run away\self freeze if it's mei
    get a reinheardt's shield down for 0.5 sec, letting the team do as the want
    many more stuff that i'm too lazy to say

and again, the cost is to get close and aim. worth the risk if you'll cancel an ult or a rez and then potetiall killing the caster too.