Moira is OP!!!

General Discussion
>Next her ult. have really big damage, when you´re in her ult. you are totaly dead.

Her ult does less damage than a Zarya beam with no charge.
20/11/2017 19:26Posted by Jazz
Her ult does less damage than a Zarya beam with no charge.

Yep. Her ult does 70 damage per second and it's more of a scare than actual damage dealer. It does far more good when you're trying to heal with it or force enemies out of position. Suprisingly it works well against widows, because a lot of them take this as a challenge to kill you before you kill them while having a laser in their scope. And hell - sometimes they actually kill you and then you feel awkward.
20/11/2017 19:34Posted by Ray
Yep. Her ult does 70 damage per second and it's more of a scare than actual damage dealer. It does far more good when you're trying to heal with it or force enemies out of position. Suprisingly it works well against widows, because a lot of them take this as a challenge to kill you before you kill them while having a laser in their scope. And hell - sometimes they actually kill you and then you feel awkward.

Yeah, I've found that the more experienced players just ignore the disco beam and headshot you. It might give people the illusion of being OP because, well, there's an intimidating naruto-running science Bowie who knows no fear, yelling at you in Gaelic and firing a kamehameha.
she really is not op
I Totaly agree with you her orb is OP she just can heal her team very quick in close place especially on capture the point. I cant kill the team when i use genji ult and she can skip very easily
20/11/2017 23:10Posted by dragonil
I Totaly agree with you her orb is OP she just can heal her team very quick in close place especially on capture the point. I cant kill the team when i use genji ult and she can skip very easily
if only you could deflect the orb... seriously tho just deflect the orbs Basicly have a free heal or dps orb for your team
As a Symm main the only thing Moira is guilty of is feeling so good.

I didn't had such a blast since the Symm rework when nobody knew that you must counter the curry woman and focus her early.
she is well balanced.

Close this topic.
21/11/2017 03:12Posted by Starlord
she is well balanced.

Close this topic.
sadly ptr has changes for her, slightly less self healing for her beam attack (not ult one) and beam lock on is nerfed. the slightly less self heal i'm okay with but the beam lock i feel its nerfed a tiny bit too much
OP is genji main
Not even surprised
The visual effects that her skill creates are really annoying. Also, her attack range is way too long.
OP = Genji main ... surprise surprise.
moira didnt even hited comp...they nerf her in a week.
Is blizzard starting to feel really scared of the minority that complains about anything and everything ?
19/11/2017 10:20Posted by InteL
Moira is OP!!! As you know guys, there is a new hero... Moira.
In my opinion, moira is fricking OP.
She can kill you from 10 meters and she´s really hard to kill.
As widowmaker.. is really hard to hit/kill her for tons of things..
She´s tall and slim and she´s got really small head, i can´t even headshot her...
Next her ult. have really big damage, when you´re in her ult. you are totaly dead.
Next she can kill you from 10 meter.. she can just walking or jumping whener she want, she´s gonna kill you. The same thing is with symmetra but we can play with the one hero who can do this but two? Moira (for me) is really stupid and she broke my mood when iam playing ow.
My question is.. what do you think about my opinion or about Moira? Thanks

Oh look another Genji main crying cause he can't kill the new support
sigh, low tier genji mains ruining everything again
I guess Mei and Symmetra and Winston are OP too right? Lol typical Genji main complaining about everything that he can't deflect.
Much like her lore, Moira is being controversial. She seems to me like a support player that overwatch needs, because, unlike other supports, she is capable of dealing with flankers. I can see her being strong against flankers and low health heroes, but easily countered by snipers and tanks.

Just my opinion
As in every game, every time a new hero / character enters the game its broken by definition. They are commonly used to call back game leavers and new players.

This said, Moira is almost fine, but as a lucio main, is irritating that someone could target you with no effort from x metres away and suck your life without any effort.

This game needs more skilled based characters guys, not just game knowledge and position awareness. This is why the game isnt considered serious enough for an e-sports by some pro players from another games. Make the game difficult! at least slightly more difficult. The fact that people cried because you have to actually aim in a FPS, its just, astonishing.
19/11/2017 10:20Posted by InteL
Moira is OP!!! As you know guys, there is a new hero... Moira.
In my opinion, moira is fricking OP.
She can kill you from 10 meters and she´s really hard to kill.
As widowmaker.. is really hard to hit/kill her for tons of things..
She´s tall and slim and she´s got really small head, i can´t even headshot her...
Next her ult. have really big damage, when you´re in her ult. you are totaly dead.
Next she can kill you from 10 meter.. she can just walking or jumping whener she want, she´s gonna kill you. The same thing is with symmetra but we can play with the one hero who can do this but two? Moira (for me) is really stupid and she broke my mood when iam playing ow.
My question is.. what do you think about my opinion or about Moira? Thanks

Cry now Genji main
19/11/2017 11:16Posted by Pharazon
That's an equilibrium that is impossible and they've shown that in WoW's PvP for many years, which is why they've in Legion separated the 2.

But PvP has never been worse in WoW than it is right now :O

But on topic, I don't really think she's OP. She is really annoying on some FFA maps tho, especially on the widowmaker mansion map, where her bubble just bounce around dealing random damage.