Sponsored Team looking for Applicants!

Looking for Players - Console
Hello everyone and welcome to Dark Lightnings Team Page!

This is a brand New Team that I made to quite possibly head for the pro leages and Esports! But only for serious players that I see And train with. Very Professonal And Very Competitive! (Over 20 years of age please!)

This Team is only for the Strong willed, Mostly Online, always wanting to train/practice and never salty after a loss.

Zero tolerance for those who, Rage Quit, T-Bag, Swear And doesn’t play as a team.

i want to take this team to the top, meaning that I do have the powers to take the players that are worthy the pro leages and maybe even higher but depends on you!

Europe only please and headsets are Required!!

Pro leagues only for:
•Overwatch (Gold Only and above SR:2000+)
•Street Fighter (Gold league and above)

I know this is asking a lot but I’m a Sponsored player who has been the main stage before and seen what is takes to be a Pro player.

So if your interested, please sign up! Got more questions for me? Please just ask on my PSN: DarkSonic1222 Xbox: DarkSonic1222

Apply to join my Guilded team! http://www.guilded.gg/#!AAARmwPMEJ

(Team Webpage coming soon)
No swearing? Lol everyone I know in real life swears in every conversations like it's casual
25/12/2017 07:03Posted by Wilson
No swearing? Lol everyone I know in real life swears in every conversations like it's casual

Are you...okay?
You know you cant go pro for overwatch if you are on console right