Where's the Indian ?

General Discussion
1) Good evening, this message is for the developers of the game, please tell me in the game it is possible to add fan characters !? If the game has Cowboy Jesse Macri ,then it is clearly lacking Indian! Here's a suggestion for you to add to the character of an Indian who will be able to throw at enemies with axes and the Spear of the spirits, and ultimate he will have to choose it will turn into Arla and to make a strong push at the enemy ignoring incoming damage , or Turn into a bear becoming the tank ! if you are interested I can do for you outline of this character and give him the game overwatch.
2) Добрый вечер, это сообщение для разработчиков игры, скажите пожалуйста в игру возможно добавление фанатских героев !? Если в игре есть Ковбой Джесси Макри ,то в ней явно нехватает Индейца! Вот предложение для вас, добавить в игру персонажа индейца который сможет кидать в противников топорами и Копьём духов, а ултимейт у него будет на выбор это превратится в орла и сделать сильный рывок в противника игнорирую входящий урон , или Превратится в медведя став при этом танком ! если вам интересно я могу сделать для вас наброски этого персонажа и подарить его игре овервотч.
A Russian indian?
I can barely understand this but, Symmetra is Indian.
07/01/2018 22:20Posted by Moon

He means the people that were originally in America before the Europeans moved there.
I'm pretty sure Pharah has Native Indian heritage (through her father) so there you go....
08/01/2018 14:10Posted by Crave
07/01/2018 22:20Posted by Moon

He means the people that were originally in America before the Europeans moved there.

Glad someone understood it haha
Sounds very Druid like. Or Shaman like.
Ah. Native Americans.

Sure, I guess.
Pharah is one half Native American. Her Father was American Indian. This is why she has that particular skin depicting a native american indian Eagle totem... thing.

Problem Solved
Wait, but the character idea he put out is actually cool o.O

Also, I had no problem figuring out he meant native americans, because when it comes to my native language (which is estonian), words 'indian' and 'native american' are actually very similar ('indiaanlane' and 'indialane')
08/01/2018 19:36Posted by Nepesh

Also, I had no problem figuring out he meant native americans, because when it comes to my native language (which is estonian), words 'indian' and 'native american' are actually very similar ('indiaanlane' and 'indialane')

Indier is the swedish term for indians and indianer is the term for native americans. Indian in english though means... people from india.
08/01/2018 20:20Posted by EnSvenskMan
08/01/2018 19:36Posted by Nepesh

Indier is the swedish term for indians and indianer is the term for native americans. Indian in english though means... people from india.

Just wanted to point out that I see where his confusion came in, considering that english is not his mother tongue. It was probably an innocent mistake :)
To be fair, the whole confusion came from Columbus, who insisted that he had discovered another route to India and called the native people he met in the Americas "Indians." The term persists today, including in English.
Though I believe it's not PC. What's the accepted term now, Native American?