Trash matchmaking

Competitive Discussion
Im done with this game, after a streak of 7 losses, getting gold damage as zenyata, playing 1 half of the game as healer and getting gold damage is a joke, the worst matchmaking I have ever seen, this game does not deserve to be compared to any other great games I played online in the last 15 yaers. Goodbye overwatch you have been ****
I get it man, comp can be like that sometimes, but don't forget to look inwards as well, if you lost 7 games in a row that suggests that there may be something you yourself could improove about your gameplay, while the current meta is spammy and does encourage you to spam as much damage out as you can it's important to remember that medals say little about your own actual performance, and you being gold as zenyatta might therefore not mean that you're doing great and the team's doing bad but rather that you're feeding excessive damage into targets that aren't being focused by your team.

Hope that helps, and remember that staying calm in the heat of the moment helps a ton :)
Just quit playing like me. You will be feeling like a bird without the stress that this !@#$ game gave you.
^^ quit playing but be sure to check the forums and tell people that you have quit playing /s
ppl just play for a number (SR) you should play for fun...If this game is just stress for you better quit
stop midgame to type in match chat asking to report someone in your team, it will not make you lose but you can get someone banned for ruining your 100% winrate
15/01/2018 21:26Posted by Benja
I get it man, comp can be like that sometimes, but don't forget to look inwards as well, if you lost 7 games in a row that suggests that there may be something you yourself could improove about your gameplay, while the current meta is spammy and does encourage you to spam as much damage out as you can it's important to remember that medals say little about your own actual performance, and you being gold as zenyatta might therefore not mean that you're doing great and the team's doing bad but rather that you're feeding excessive damage into targets that aren't being focused by your team.

Hope that helps, and remember that staying calm in the heat of the moment helps a ton :)

Dude im 25, played FPS games pretty much most of my life, i know when im underperforming and when there is no team cohesion whatsover, 80% games in silver were due to bad team work, of course how can you have that if nobody is willing to cooperate? btw I came back after 3 weeks, decided to give it a go, out of 10 games, 3 quitters in my team, 2 WINS, rest of them losses. Half of them were 4-5dps in my team. And playing as Zenyatta I am getting 4golds. I either play her or Winston, but if I play one or the other team lacks healer/tank. Long story short waste of time this game. After re-installing the game yesterday I have just deleted this game again. It looks good when you watch Overwatch league or twitch players on PC, but console team-work especially on eu servers is non-existing. I honestly never had worst online experience despite game being good.
Yeah the game is trash on console. Im about to quit myself. For the same reasons. Reaper is killing my whole team every team fight there is nothing you can do but just wait for defeat to show up so you can roll on to the next defeat. Im a gold player trying to get into plat. Every season. And every season i just get to 23 something then loose like 6 then maybe I roll a few people but then the horrendous drop again. Im always getting games were people on my team are doing there first game in competitive ever. At first you're like hey at least we have this surf oh wait he's actually never played comp. before and the enemy team has 2 Plats who are more or less just destroying the team. Don't even bother with mics no one ever uses them no matter how much I use mine. No one listens everyone trickles. I've spent over 60 hours with every support in comp for 7 seasons and there is no point in getting better just to be rolled then roll then be rolled barley scratching to you destination just to never get there. !@#$ this game.
I don't know what's happening this season, but I can't win almost single game. Lost more than 300SR so far. Last season gold, now few points from bronze. Longest loose strike I ever had :-(
11/02/2018 21:40Posted by quikk
Dude im 25, played FPS games pretty much most of my life, i know when im underperforming and when there is no team cohesion whatsover, 80% games in silver were due to bad team work, of course how can you have that if nobody is willing to cooperate? btw I came back after 3 weeks, decided to give it a go, out of 10 games, 3 quitters in my team, 2 WINS, rest of them losses. Half of them were 4-5dps in my team. And playing as Zenyatta I am getting 4golds. I either play her or Winston, but if I play one or the other team lacks healer/tank. Long story short waste of time this game. After re-installing the game yesterday I have just deleted this game again. It looks good when you watch Overwatch league or twitch players on PC, but console team-work especially on eu servers is non-existing. I honestly never had worst online experience despite game being good.

Im old af. 31 and started play fps games if you count doom 95 as fps game over 20 years ago. Never had problems to climb out of gold (done that 4 times). Also its funny how you say you are getting 4 golds like every noob there is. You get on average 0.75 gold medals per game. Thats not even 1 per game. Sure you might get 4 golds in one game and then you go 5 games with 0 golds. Good job, that means you should climb for sure!
13/05/2018 16:28Posted by Kori
I don't know what's happening this season, but I can't win almost single game. Lost more than 300SR so far. Last season gold, now few points from bronze. Longest loose strike I ever had :-(
This season is the worst the games ever been, the rien, Zarya and brig meta is broken af can’t play any of my mains because they just get destroyed and sr? Don’t get me started... lost 46 because someone threw over not getting hanzo which is !@#$ing pathetic and wtf is up with these sym torb strats? Every 2cp game there’s always a sym or torb or both. This game needs serious work, on the verge of quitting myself.
15/01/2018 18:52Posted by quikk
Im done with this game, after a streak of 7 losses, getting gold damage as zenyata, playing 1 half of the game as healer and getting gold damage is a joke, the worst matchmaking I have ever seen, this game does not deserve to be compared to any other great games I played online in the last 15 yaers. Goodbye overwatch you have been ****
maybe try to heal your dps next time... This is helping a lot...