Xbox Comp Players Wanted

Looking for Players - Console
Hello, if you are on Xbox then Shockwave Gaming will be the place for you. We are a community of gamers that play all different titles, whether casually or competitively. We are all laid back, easy going individuals who can have fun no matter what or we can be serious and go hard on games. Being led by two former cod pros we have a system which allows gamers to get better with little adjustments and coaching. We also try to help all of our members if they are having a problem whether on a game or in their life. Shockwave is a brotherhood of some of the best gamers on Xbox and we would love to add more members that share our same values and interests. If you are interested please take the first step and sign up and apply on our website Shockwave-Gaming.boards.net. You can also message Sw Vybe and/or Sw l Boston l when you do so they can review your application and give you the next step.

We will be the biggest and best community on Xbox but we need people who share our interests to help us grow. Do not wait to join, this will be a great opportunity in many respects, not just gaming related. I look forward to possibly meeting you in the near future.

Myself and a few of the guys are looking to go from plat into the higher tiers, we play at least every weekend for hours and never seem to move up too much due to 3-4 dps players on our team.
We are on Overwatch nightly, just need a few teammates with a high game iq to start climbing the ladder, we have two pretty flexible players and one great secondary support. Any other position is greatly welcomed.
Are you guys using discord for voice chat?

I currently play on master level and I’m looking for some mates using discord for voice chat while playing, cause I don’t like the voice options via Xbox Live.

I primarily play as Moira, Zen, Reaper, McCree, Orisa, Winston, D.Va and Roadhog, GT is “eXpandaa”
24/01/2018 13:54Posted by eXpanda
Are you guys using discord for voice chat?

I currently play on master level and I’m looking for some mates using discord for voice chat while playing, cause I don’t like the voice options via Xbox Live.

I primarily play as Moira, Zen, Reaper, McCree, Orisa, Winston, D.Va and Roadhog, GT is “eXpandaa”

We do have a discord, we usually use party chat just because it’s easier to do but if it isn’t working or crashes we can use discord. If you would like to join please apply on our website.
A few more players have joined, we are still looking so everyone can queue up with multiple people.
Hi yeah, im looking for people to play with. Im a flex player so i can pretty much play what the team needs. Tank is my preferred role though
Are you still looking for people? My gamertag is "Dark Methgician"
We are always looking for players, we have very flexible players who are looking to get into the next tier. Fill out an application to join.
We would like to get a main healer, and a main tank, if we get these quality positions we will climb easily.
So I am not like a pro at Overwatch or anything. I have sadly been a solo player for a while.

I main D.Va and Mercy because I end up forced into those positions. I am willing to learn any hero that is needed.

I am interested in mostly doing practice and Quick Matches if I am not good enough for competitive. Then dping competitive when I get better. I am also often busy so I can not stick to a schedule where it is like "you have to be on at this day/time." My free days are often Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun.

My gt is CryBloodwing.
We are always looking for players who want to better themselves and learn how to play as a team. If you are interested apply on our website.
I need a link to the website for the app
Have sessions tonight at 7 Eastern and tomorrow at 8 Eastern.
We are always looking for new players
Always looking to add some players for comp purposes.
We have a session tonight at 7pm Eastern and tomorrow at 8pm eastern, if you would like to attend please apply on our website.
yeah i would like to be part of competitive. i would like to win to place at gold, and am a good genji/hanzo/dva/junkrat/soldier 76 when conditions are right for each. XBOX Gamer tag is TheLMNTalJedi. Thx and reply to me if i can join or participate.

Thx ;)
Looking for players for a constant six stack on Xbox, we have two flex players, would like to fill spots for a full dive comp at least. Apply or message me on Xbox, my gt is Sw l Boston l.
Hello I play on Xbox almost every night with two other friends at around 11pm EST

I am a DPS main one of us is a Tank main and the other is a support/tank/dps flex.

Playing in groups is fun as long as people are dedicated to a role.

Add me if you wanna q up for mid dimond.
Hello I am a Sombra player and am Mid-plat. I have always wanted to jpin a team, I have Some problems though. I am from the UK so I might not be able to play alot I also am still in school So I can only play after school or on weekends. On sunday's I am on all day except 12-3. I can also play most heroes to a decent level!