Looking for Players - Console
Do I have to be over 20 coz I'm only 14. I don't mind playing with people who are older than me
19/02/2018 03:19Posted by lhesketh
Do I have to be over 20 coz I'm only 14. I don't mind playing with people who are older than me

No, we have 1 more guy who is 14 year old.
If you do not fit in the group, you just don't fit in.
But yeah, most members are between 20 and 30 so yeah, just so you know.

anyway, I'll see ya on Overwatch? ^^
Psn: LennieSandin
SR 2200
Main: Moira, Zarya and Zenyatta.
Play almost every day. :)
Hi,

I'm looking for a chill group to play comp with.

At the moment I'm mid gold, but am losing most of my games to poor communication, witch is common in solo queue. I don't mind losing but being steam rolled half of the time is not fun.

I'm playing most days of the week, but work and my one year old don't always allow it.

I would like to join this community and see if we can climb a bit higher next season!
My name on ps4 xsnow_reaperx looking for people on over watch
My name on ps4 xsnow_reaperx looking for people for over watch
Looking for people for overwatch on ps4 my account is xsnow_reaperx add me.
I added you and sent a message
i’m interested, my SR isn’t too high, almost in gold but you posted on my forum so. i’m from the UK and happy to play mercy whenever.
Heyya! I play with a friend in mid Gold (have previously been low Plat). She plays mostly Soldier and Dva, I flex but play mostly DVa, Hog, Tracer and Moira. We are pretty casual but play a little bit almost every night (CET). Would love to team up with other more casual players!
I'm 26. I play tank, healer and DPS. I use Winston, Roadhog, Mcree, Tracer, Lucio, Mercy and Zenyatta. I'm in silver 1760 or something like that. You guys alright if i join?