NEW PS4 Discord Community

Looking for Players - Console
1 2 3 10 Next
Hi there PS4 OW Community,

I'm setting up a new discord server for PS4 players, to help people find others to group with for competitive, QP or arcade lootbox grinding. All ages / ranks / regions welcome, all I ask is that you're mature, civil and in no way shape or form a troll in or out of game.

This discord community includes:

- Guild systems: Member status' that identify your preferred role in game, so that you cane more easily build a balanced team for competitive

- Variety of chats: The server has chats for general Overwatch discussion, and LFG's for QP, Arcade and Competitive for complete ease of use

- Coaching: GM/T500 players willing to review your gameplay and give you constructive advice on how to get better at your heroes.
WE DO NOT OFFER A BOOSTING SERVICE, we will simply watch your gameplay and offer advice

- League Team: Going forward I'll be looking to set up a team roster to compete in the AGL (Amateur Gaming League), which anybody of a high enough rank is welcome to apply to. This team will be involved in competitive scrims against other teams, video review and strategy sessions with our coaches.

If you're interested in helping create a fun and competitive community, please reply to this post with your PSN and/or discord ID, what role/heroes you like to play and your SR, and I will reply to you with a discord invite

Looking forward to getting to know you all and have some fun

Peace
Looking for as many people as possible to grow the community super fast so don't be shy :)
Psn arui43
Discord sharon00#7911
I'm a flex player but my fav are Dva genji mcree
Cool, I'll add you my dude
Psn: the_robdob
Discord username: the_robdob #1116
Mid gold
Like to play zen, doomfist Orisa or even sombra
psn rinlluri
discord rinllunri #2113
almost all heroes
add me ShadowPalkia#6819
will you be adding the link
Hi, I'll get messages out to you all tonight
Wont put a link on here so as to avoid trolls and unverified people but I will add all your PSN's and discords tonight :)
All added on discord for those who've given me ID's, I'll message you with a link when you accept
Hi i would love to join a discord group as well.
Iam in gold currently and play zarya, reaper, moira, mercy and bastion.
My psn is harukayassss and my discord is reapers!@#$%#3856
Hi!
Psn: JaggeBre
Discord: JaggeBre
In competitive play I would prefer too stick to Reaper, Roadhog, Junkrat, Mercy, Soldiers, Reinheart or D.va.
But I can play the other characters too if the situation demands it.
I’m in gold right now
04/03/2018 18:27Posted by JaggeBre
Hi!
Psn: JaggeBre
Discord: JaggeBre
In competitive play I would prefer too stick to Reaper, Roadhog, Junkrat, Mercy, Soldiers, Reinheart or D.va.
But I can play the other characters too if the situation demands it.
I’m in gold right now

(Correction: Discord JaggeBre#3101
psn: carsie2004
Hey, I’d enjoy joining this discord server. I am really looking for fun teammates to play and climb with.
PSN: SuperToxin135
Discord: Kurogiri#0374
Competitive Rank: platinum right now.
I will probably be on later this week since I have tests for the first two days of the week I may not be able to reply.
My PSN is: MidniteMunchy1
My Discord is: MerlinMage#6037
The main heroes I play are Junkrat (main), Zenyatta, Tracer, Soldier, and Winston. My SR right now is 1910 but I placed at 2025 for season 9. I got off to a bad start; but I'm ready to grind to get back up.
Hi,
I'm looking for a fun group to climb with.
Psn: JirinMe
Discord: JirinMe#7895

My Preferred heroes are Rein, Zen and sombra.
PSN: Davidbury91
Discord: Davide955#1129
Role: flex
Discord: tonybambino#1942
PSN: Tony_bambino
I’m currently 2100 I mostly main D.VA and SOLDIER 76
Looking to learn and enjoy competitive gaming.