NEW PS4 Discord Community

Looking for Players - Console
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
Hey friends! I’m very interested in a fun ow experience and to climb back into diamond!
Psn: erthonaut
Discord: erthonaut#8818
Play a lot of Genji tracer doomfist
Winston dva orisa
Zen and moira.
Thanks for reading!
Discord: Emperor Jorg Ancrath#7824
PSN: Hawkyey
I like to play as offense and I mostly play as Mcree.
My SR is around 1550
Discord: MrKr36#3596
PSN: TheBeshadowed
My SR is currently 2699
Mainly play Brigitte nowadays, but most of my hours are in Mercy
PSN: DrakeSlayer142
Discord: Drake Valawrath142#4035

I’m quite flexible when it comes to characters and roles but currently I’m using Support, Defence and Offence roles and main Mcree as Offense, Mercy as Support and Hanzo or Mei for Defense.

For some reason I can’t find my SR anywhere and have looked for a bit. If you have spare time could you maybe tell me where to look for the SR?
Tank/Support with mic. Still need to complete Placements to climb to Gold. Need players who can adequately communicate, coordinate & work as a team.
Discord: Morning_Bedsock#4386
PSN: Blazing-STORMGX
Role: I main Mercy and can play a little Genji
SR: 2900
Looking to play and climb to Masters!
I am currently 1910 SR
I can play : soldier, Moira, Roadhog and Orissa.
My psn: jonesy261
My discord: jonesy261
An invite would be much appreciated, I want to get better and definitely improve my SR but need a good team with me. I can’t play solo anymore it’s just too much to keep losing over again. Thanks guys
07/05/2018 18:14Posted by Jonesy261
I am currently 1910 SR
I can play : soldier, Moira, Roadhog and Orissa.
My psn: jonesy261
My discord: jonesy261
An invite would be much appreciated, I want to get better and definitely improve my SR but need a good team with me. I can’t play solo anymore it’s just too much to keep losing over again. Thanks guys

Need your full discord tag buddy
PSN: beanielynn
Discord:
Role: I main off-tanks (D.va, Rodahog, Zarya), but can also play Tracer, Soldier, Mccree, Reaper, Junkrat and Zenyatta confidently in Comp.

Looking for people to play with and make the climb to diamond as solo queuing is hell and the people I usually play with are in different time-zones making playing comp regularly together challenging :')
Psn-emran2602
Discord-emagzz#6770
SR-2850
Mainly play tanks and sometimes fill for support. Can play a good mei :) also.
PS4- LeeSinger420
mainly play any attack heroes but am very flexible
got placed 2205 and i am now 2102
been trying to rank with a buddy who’s 2188 but duo is kinda bad. would rather have 3-5!
Discord: VileExecutioner7 #6081
Discord: vayporeon#9557
PSN: vayporeon
I main moira/d.va and have been playing brigette this season
currently 2766. Really trying to make it to diamond
PSN: noveydylan2502
discord: MrSnake#8071
Main:Reaper,Soldier,Mccree.
Mid Silver
looking for teammates :D
PSN: Mavel-VS-Capcom
discord: Daren040#0679
Main: Moira and flex.
Low Diamond
looking for teams for scrims
PSN DEM_49ERS
Discord Demples#0325
Main: Flex, Solider 76, Reaper, Roadhog, Junkrat, Pharah, Hanzo, Lucio, Mercy.

High plat, almost diamond.

Looking for a large group for almost daily comp play.
PSN: Rosuchi
Discord: | Rosuchi |#4006
Main: Mostly Reinhardt, DVA, Zarya

I haven't started my placements for this season yet
Psn: ChaosTheNerd
Discord: ChaosTheNerd#4160
Sr:2074(low gold)
I'm a flex player i can play a vast majority of characters.
Discord: NiekF #5052
PSN: NiekF
Role: Support main: Lucio, Brigitte, Zenyatta, Mercy, Moira. DPS: Soldier76. Tank: Roadhog & Reinhardt.
Objective: Looking to form a team, with mic, and climb.
Region: Currently in Bangkok for 3 more month until moving back to Amsterdam.
01/03/2018 08:48Posted by TIXIGY
Hi there PS4 OW Community,

I'm setting up a new discord server for PS4 players, to help people find others to group with for competitive, QP or arcade lootbox grinding. All ages / ranks / regions welcome, all I ask is that you're mature, civil and in no way shape or form a troll in or out of game.

This discord community includes:

- Guild systems: Member status' that identify your preferred role in game, so that you cane more easily build a balanced team for competitive

- Variety of chats: The server has chats for general Overwatch discussion, and LFG's for QP, Arcade and Competitive for complete ease of use

- Coaching: GM/T500 players willing to review your gameplay and give you constructive advice on how to get better at your heroes.
WE DO NOT OFFER A BOOSTING SERVICE, we will simply watch your gameplay and offer advice

- League Team: Going forward I'll be looking to set up a team roster to compete in the AGL (Amateur Gaming League), which anybody of a high enough rank is welcome to apply to. This team will be involved in competitive scrims against other teams, video review and strategy sessions with our coaches.

If you're interested in helping create a fun and competitive community, please reply to this post with your PSN and/or discord ID, what role/heroes you like to play and your SR, and I will reply to you with a discord invite

Looking forward to getting to know you all and have some fun

Peace
My Discord name is Firelor202
And PsN user name is firelor202