In Queue: 8000 Players Ahead Of You

General Discussion
In Queue: 8000 Players Ahead Of You . Am i need to wait? I just want to play 1 hour Overwatch. Am i need to wait 30 min for Overwatch?
Same
It's because everyone got booted for the update and is now trying to log back in all at once. Once you are in (which takes about 10 minutes from 10k) it's fine, ironically thanks to that queue. No reason to be a drama queen about it.

EDIT: Downvote all you want, it's the truth - if it wasn't for the queue that takes 10 minutes or less, you wouldn't be playing at all.
If it wasn't for the queue, no one would play because 50k people logging in at once can really screw up the server.
yah same here
oh damn, not played for a while and I pick now to try again! xD
I think we're seeing something rare here, Blizzard has actually learned from their mistakes ..... Took them nigh on 10 years to finally learn but at least they've learned something from their dismal launches in WoW.
No issues here.
06/03/2018 21:35Posted by NIDCLXVI
No issues here.
No, it was right after the update which introduced the 20th SC anniversary skin for Widow. The queue system lasted for less than an hour, and during that time it took you about 10 minutes to get in the game.