PS4 hi-gold/mid-plat team

Looking for Players - Console
Hey there!
I’m looking to gather a team as I’d like to get back to my career high.
I got myself up to nearly diamond with a previous team but since we’ve disbanded, my SR has really suffered.
I’m a support main. My best hero’s are Symmetra, Moira, Mercy and Ana. I’m able to flex to DVa, Junk, Sombra and Widow super easily.
I’m available to play as early as tonight in an hour or two.
Let me know!
Ideally looking for one other support, two tanks and two DPS. :)
My psn is the same as my name here- ttylorr.
Yo I am a genji/lucio main mic unranked tho gamer tag is sd_mikey, message me
Hey I'm a Moira/Mei/Mercy main but can also flex Pharah/Orisa/D.Va/Bastion/Lucio depending on the team comp/map.

Feel free to add me on PSN (same name as on here) and send me an invite if you see me on :)

Currently sat on 2454 and aiming to climb back into platinum which I started the season at.

I have a mic and can happily do voice chat.
13/03/2018 23:59Posted by Reicha7
Hey I'm a Moira/Mei/Mercy main but can also flex Pharah/Orisa/D.Va/Bastion/Lucio depending on the team comp/map.

Feel free to add me on PSN (same name as on here) and send me an invite if you see me on :)

Currently sat on 2454 and aiming to climb back into platinum which I started the season at.

I have a mic and can happily do voice chat.

Lovely! I’ll send you an add now :)
Add me walton_X95X need some ow buddies on here
Im a plat player but in gold now, I main Moira, Zen and D.Va
Hey low gold here (stats say otherwise)
Main: Tracer/ Solider 76
Flex: Roadhog/Moira/Zen/D’Va
Currently Working on: McCree/ Genji/ Widow/ Rein
GT: Natty3k
Looking to form up and build with other like minded
Toronto based!
I run a server with people of all ranks, I've posted about it here for more info :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17618013022?page=4#post-78
PSN ID aj10phenom
i'm currently in mid gold
I can play zenyatta, moira, tracer, mccree and reaper
Would love to play with you guys! Add me if you want!
SMHanleyx, low plat on 1 acc, high plat on my alt. Play all tanks. Play lucio zen moira. Decent tracer/soldier.
Hi Folks,

I'm high Gold, Main supports mostly Zen, Moira or Lucio but can play tanks if needed and am flexable, can play most other heroes to a decent degree. UK Based, mostly play between 19:00-22:00 GMT each evening. looking for a decent team to break out of Gold and into Platinum. feel free to add PSN: M1ckyreborn also must use mic.
Hey! I'd love some people to group up with, I was almost to diamond this season but I fell pretty low, I'm only 2600 right now. I play every hero except Bastion, Torbjorn and Reinhardt. I Play alot of Lucio but I love playing Tracer and Doomfist. My Battletag is BleachConnoiseur!