Lets Go on an adventure to Diamond and Beyond!

Looking for Players - PC
I need a team! I'm currently looking for people who are trying to get out of gold and into platinum and then Diamond and so on.... I need people who are willing to communicate and change for the better of the team and aren't just throwers or "dps players only" because they cant play anything else... that's bs, they won't play anything else.... you know what i'm talking about. I want people who work together! And when we lose, they don't go rage quitting and give up, i want a team who is willing to stick together and play even if we have some bad matches, we can practice together to get better! i want a team... if you're interested just message me on here and we can discuss more and add each other. I'm tired of soloqueing.... I'm sure you guys are too. Hopefully we can become friends. And if you're curious to what i main..... i don't. That's my point! NOW, for quickplay i do play widow and genji and it'll show on my account that. BUT I play pretty much everything when it comes to comp! EVERYTHING! But if we're talking about what i play most recently in comp that would be Ana or other heals and tanks since i always have to fill in and my dps ends up sucking and i have gold everything.... and yes i know, medals dont mean !@#$ anymore but they should specially when you have all gold and there's 3-4 DPS on your team and you're heals or tank. Thats saying something about your team comp.... anyways reply if you are interested. Thank you.
What if I main support when there's 5 other supports?
add me Reefwins#2205
23/02/2018 14:21Posted by Strykz
lol so then... add or no add?
23/02/2018 14:52Posted by ReefWins
add me Reefwins#2205
i've added you we can play together later
23/02/2018 15:02Posted by Pride
23/02/2018 14:21Posted by Strykz
lol so then... add or no add?
add me Strykz#11811 I don't main support
add me Brabus#6842
23/02/2018 15:04Posted by Strykz
23/02/2018 15:02Posted by Pride
... lol so then... add or no add?
add me Strykz#11811 I don't main support
i have added you as well
23/02/2018 15:10Posted by BRABUS
add me Brabus#6842
i have added you as well
23/02/2018 21:25Posted by Pride
23/02/2018 15:10Posted by BRABUS
add me Brabus#6842
i have added you as well

I didint get any request from you...
Add DarkShadow#11402 please. Thanks
23/02/2018 11:24Posted by Pride
I need a team! I'm currently looking for people who are trying to get out of gold and into platinum and then Diamond and so on.... I need people who are willing to communicate and change for the better of the team and aren't just throwers or "dps players only" because they cant play anything else... that's bs, they won't play anything else.... you know what i'm talking about. I want people who work together! And when we lose, they don't go rage quitting and give up, i want a team who is willing to stick together and play even if we have some bad matches, we can practice together to get better! i want a team... if you're interested just message me on here and we can discuss more and add each other. I'm tired of soloqueing.... I'm sure you guys are too. Hopefully we can become friends. And if you're curious to what i main..... i don't. That's my point! NOW, for quickplay i do play widow and genji and it'll show on my account that. BUT I play pretty much everything when it comes to comp! EVERYTHING! But if we're talking about what i play most recently in comp that would be Ana or other heals and tanks since i always have to fill in and my dps ends up sucking and i have gold everything.... and yes i know, medals dont mean !@#$ anymore but they should specially when you have all gold and there's 3-4 DPS on your team and you're heals or tank. Thats saying something about your team comp.... anyways reply if you are interested. Thank you.

hey you can add me Rainbow#12689
I am up for leaving gold with you! Add FyForEnFons #2367
I Can fill most roles.
you can add me aswell skeptic#21538
add me Grumpy4Life#1137
I am a GM player(low GM high masters) have a new account willing to play
23/02/2018 23:17Posted by BRABUS
23/02/2018 21:25Posted by Pride
... i have added you as well

I didint get any request from you...
I DID IT AGAIN
24/02/2018 00:43Posted by DarkShadow
Add DarkShadow#11402 please. Thanks
i have added you
24/02/2018 15:04Posted by Rainbow
23/02/2018 11:24Posted by Pride

hey you can add me Rainbow#12689
i have added you too
24/02/2018 15:26Posted by FyForEnFons
I am up for leaving gold with you! Add FyForEnFons #2367
I Can fill most roles.
added you too add me
24/02/2018 16:40Posted by Skeptic
you can add me aswell skeptic#21538
i have added you too