Team deathmatch mode needs to be permanent

General Discussion
You can't just go and switch the best mode in the arcade. go and switch everything else EXCEPT team deathmatch if you must.
In your opinion. For others, Mystery Heroes and CTF are the best modes in arcade (my personal favourites).
The modes in the arcade come down to personal choice . I cannot see how they can't make every mode available to prevent this type of conflict but get rid of mystery heroes and I'm uninstalling the game quicker then a genji can ask for healing
To be honest I don't feel like modes like CTF and Deathmatch belong in Arcade. To me, arcade is made up of modes that offer different mechanics and functionality to the base game. Like Mystery Heroes is randomly picked heroes, Low gravity offers.. well low gravity, no limits removes the multiple hero restriction, etc.
CTF and Deathmatch feel like proper gamemodes that belong next to Quick Play and Ranked.
This would free up space in Arcade, and allow Deathmatch to be permanent.
Agreed! Blizzard, please make Team Deathmatch a full time gametype. It's by far the most fun gametype (in my opinion) and not being able to play it is super lame. CTF should also be a full time gametype. Just add more than 5 Arcade slots and don't rotate them out that way people can play what they want any time.
I would like to see another category in the vein of "Arcade" holding the more popular casual mode... maybe transform the "Quick Play" frame into another menu like the arcade and then move in there the quick play (renaming it to "Casual play" and other cool modes like CTF, deathmatch, team deathmatch and Mistery heroes, and bring back the Brawls into the Arcade... I miss the brawls :(
Wth with game modes switchong. Is it hard to make them constant? DM, Ctf.
Guys. Just friggen use the Game Browser option? This is exactly why its there.
10/04/2018 15:10Posted by Zangelin

Not sure if trolling...
10/04/2018 15:35Posted by CarpeDiem
10/04/2018 15:10Posted by Zangelin

Not sure if trolling...

Uhm.. Is it that you don't get the arcade box wins or what? I don't get the problem.