Not getting OWL tokens from watching OWL.

General Discussion
I've linked my Blizzard account to my twitch account, I've watched plenty of OWL both on twitch and on overwatchleague.com but I still haven't gained a single token, not even one...
I have that problem too
what country are you guys from?
I have the same issue but only recently I have received tokens from stages 1 and 2, but not a single one from stage 3 so far.
Only certain countries get rewards for watching the OWL for now here is the thingy on the website.
*At this time, after map single token awards are available only in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States; one hundred (100) token viewership awards are available only in Argentina, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States. 100 League Tokens are needed to buy one Skin. Tokens expire December 31, 2018 if not redeemed into the Overwatch game and will not be replaced.