Competitive 6v6 Elimination Now Available!

General Discussion
We’ve started a short Competitive 6v6 Elimination season, which launched over night at 02:00 CEST.

This season will end on May 8, 02:00 CEST.

The “Lockout” rule in place, so once a team wins with a hero it becomes unavailable for that team for the duration of the match. All the previous Elimination maps are available to play this season, but we’ve also added Ayutthaya to the mix as an Elimination map.

To play, simply choose the Competitive Elimination card in the Arcade!
Ok
Will there be more competitive seasons for this gamemode?
Pop! Vinyl doesn't even do Hanzo but they do a fat roadhog #justiceforhanzon this isn'teven what Jeff wanted
This IS GREAT NEWS!
Oh ew
Pog
TRYING TO COMPETE WITH FORTNITE LUL.
17/04/2018 16:26Posted by LAPANERO
TRYING TO COMPETE WITH FORTNITE LUL.

Fortnite and Overwatch are completely different but ok
Maybe I'll get something better than gold I'm actually really hyped to see what I get
Can we get 3vs3 competitive please?
Why are the servers so unstable in this game mode?
We're trying to 3stack and do placements, but one of my friends have gotten disconnected twice now and only on the Necropolis map.
(someone on the enemy team got disconnected too at the same time, so it's not his net)

Two suspensions (10min then 30min..) because servers aren't working properly, I think this is unfair.
Can we get a reduction of the delay between rounds?

40 Seconds is too long...
New ranking system is great, I am 2 ranks than I am in normal competitive and doing great there! I'd like to know of there will be several seasons in this gamemode. I'd love it! :*
Its nice to see a game type where Widow mains can join, lose two rounds, and leave you a man down. 4 out of the 6 placement games I've managed to do so far have followed that trend. Someone picks Widow or Hanzo, dies 10 seconds in, we struggle and lose the round or win the round, they leave either after we lose two, or after both Hanzo and WIdow are both locked out.
dude the old gamode is older than fortnite its lauched at the start of 2017
Id like to see less Arabs on European servers, thanks.
19/04/2018 17:53Posted by Sigilyph

I'd like to see less !@#$ ppl like you on EU servers , thanks.
19/04/2018 17:53Posted by Sigilyph
DEUS VULT
Not that it bothers me but how does this top 500 work I’m playing with players at 3400 that are top 500 but I’m not at 3700