XB1 Scrims/Team?

Looking for Players - Console
been looking for a plat-masters team but can't find a league to play in. If anyone on Xbox has a group/League to join please send me the details, I was promised a league when joining a "Gaming Community" called LNT (Biggest waste on time ever) and all I want to do is play organized overwatch without all the throwers and one tricks. It completely ruin competitive and it's become a joke to even play. So to summarize, I am a 3300+ Hitscan/Tracer player but can flex to off tank and projectile. I would love to play for a passionate team who takes things relatively seriously, please contact me through Xbox @ Lurkingjackel
15/04/2018 20:52Posted by LurkinJackel
been looking for a plat-masters team but can't find a league to play in. If anyone on Xbox has a group/League to join please send me the details, I was promised a league when joining a "Gaming Community" called LNT (Biggest waste on time ever) and all I want to do is play organized overwatch without all the throwers and one tricks. It completely ruin competitive and it's become a joke to even play. So to summarize, I am a 3300+ Hitscan/Tracer player but can flex to off tank and projectile. I would love to play for a passionate team who takes things relatively seriously, please contact me through Xbox @ Lurkingjackel

I mean, I don't know if I can offer a team to you, we do have one currently playing into the OWXL, but we have many passionate players who are happy to play comp.
Check out my XB1 need a group post