Ana

General Discussion
Think they should make Ana full hit scan. Thoughts?
I don't think that's her problem, she'd be too OP if she didn't have to sacrifice her mobility for her hits to be hitscans. She'd become a monster, especially due to the fact that her hits have no falloff range.
Plus, her projectile shots are very useful when you're trying not to attract too much attention, as they're way less visible than her hitscan shots.

I think that what she'd need right now would be either a self-healing buff as her only self healing is her grenade on a very long cooldown, or a heal-output buff. There's no real justification as to why Ana, whose shots can be blocked by ennemies / teammates / shields, whose weapon has a reload time, and whose healing is single target, would be consitantly healing less than Moira, by a huge margin.

Before, you'd take Ana if you needed to be able to provide large sustained healing to precise targets. But now, you just go Moira instead since her healing output is just worlds above.
The ult is still good, however slow to charge, but I don't think it's her real problem.
i think a tiny buff to healing and remove reloading is all she needs. and by tiny buff to healing i mean TINY. just to increase her HPS/heals-per-second
What I'd like for Ana is for her shots to go through her targets, ally and enemy alike. Then I can hit that annoying f*cking Moira my teammates are blocking.
Biotic grenade now heals Ana for 20 HP/second when it is not recharging.

New passive (Falcon Punch?): Quick melee damage increased by 700% against sleeping targets.

This gives Ana buffs where she needs them most, defending herself, the other 4 healers have escapes, or the ability to counter/duel character's who dive, At present Ana only has Sleep dart, which is a bugger to land, and whilst powerful as an ult counter doesn't give you anywhere near the escape that say Blink, Guardian Angel or Wallride do. Falcon punch would mean that if you can land Sleep Dart on Genji's or Tracer, and assuming you can get in melee range, they are dead. As Ana, positioning is everything, and having to scamper off whilst Tracer is napping feels more like a loss than a drawer for your team. Ana's Code name was Horus, Horus is typically represented by a falcon, you get the reference.

The Biotin Grenade buffs her other weakness self sustain. Mercy gets 20HP/s if she doesn't take damage for 2 seconds. Brigitte gets 16HP/s for 5 seconds when she lands rocket flail, Lucio gets 13HP/s when using Crossfade's Healing song, Moira gets 16.67 HP/s when chaining biotic grasp. Half of Zen's health bar is shields which regenerate at 20Hp/s after 3 seconds of not taking damage. Biotic Grenade is on a 10 second CD and heals for 100HP that's 10HP/s if you use it on CD and always manage to catch yourself in it because you mainly use it to to buff/debuff/AoE heal, not self heal, this way, if you can apply enough damage on the Ana as a flanker you can force her to keep Biotic grenade off CD, it's a gamble, does Ana sacrifice her team to save herself, does she leave herself without sustain to keep the team up? Does she drop the grande at her feet hitting just the enemy Genji and her self, or does she hold on to the grenade for the passive self heal? It's an impactful decision either way.
25/04/2018 13:18Posted by Goggles

basecly make another dps healer such as moira lucio(not the one in ptr) and zen OH AND BRIGITTE WHICH IS A TANK DPS AINT A HEALER
25/04/2018 20:45Posted by endom

basecly make another dps healer such as moira lucio(not the one in ptr) and zen OH AND BRIGITTE WHICH IS A TANK DPS AINT A HEALER

Not dps. Not up her damage. Just make it easier to defend herself. What about giving her a biotic field like soldier. So she has the biotic grenade for allies?

No. And for one simple reason that people often overlook:

You only get the shooting line from snipers when you are aiming down the sights and are using hitscan mode. If you don't look down the sight and you shoot someone then the enemy can't tell where the shots are coming from if you do your best to hide.