Nerf brigitte already

General Discussion
Why wait so long, we all know she will get a nerf. So why let her ruin all the games now? She has no weakness except for a junkrat or pharah spamming her. Shieldbash is way too easy to land with this hitbox and has 0 risk and high reward. Overall its just another low risk high reward hero
Take basically any ranged there is, put said ranged above Brigitte, profit. But that might require teamwork, and since teamwork is about as rare as an honest lawyer, you'll probably never going to find that in QP.

Competitive on the other hand might see a tad more cooperation and subsequently a bit more problem for Brigitte.
12/04/2018 22:58Posted by Jeronn
She has no weakness except for a junkrat or pharah spamming her.

So she have weaknesses, not to mention:
-Sombra's hack who take away most of her kit
-Orisa and Bastion rapid rate of fire who will melt her shield away and Orisa's halt to keep her at distance
-Reaper using her huge hitbox as his advantage and now with his buffs is even more dangerous
-Zarya bubble and splash damages

And as mentioned by Pharazon, QP and Arcade are not the best place to draw conclusion of her real impact, you gonna have to wait season 10 to see how dangerous she is in each elo.
Why wait so long, we all know she will get a nerf. So why let her ruin all the games now? She has no weakness except for a junkrat or pharah spamming her. Shieldbash is way too easy to land with this hitbox and has 0 risk and high reward. Overall its just another low risk high reward hero

She ain't getting no nerf boi.
Her shield is very limited, any DPS can quite easily break it, and take away her shield bash. I mean, is she strong, yes, is she broken and OP, hardly. There is numerous characters I'd put in line of a nerf before her. She is fine, maybe a bit of hitbox tweaking, and minor balancing but as a character and her kit. Fine.
Typical Genji instalocker complaint. Stop being such a cry baby and asking for a nerf. Learn her counters and learn to switch. SHe's absolutely fine. And this is coming from a Reinhardt player
"Typical Genji instalocker complaint."

Actually, no. Pretty much every pro and high level player (GM+) is saying that she's borderline broken and OP. She's a healer that has a oneshot ability of 150+hp of damage, she has huge selfsustain and her heal rate is almost as good as lucio, and on top of that she has the BEST ULT in the game.

She's going to break the game and you'll see, she'll get nerfed soon. She's getting more hate from pros than your most hated hero Tracer, which everyone seems to want to get a nerf as well (without realizing that the game is actually balanced AROUND Tracer).
13/04/2018 00:51Posted by Jeronn
why even bother with this forum its only plat players anyway lol

Yeah and while plat/diamond players learned and now know how to counter Brigitte, master and GM prefer to keep crying on forum cause they keep thinking their opinion is more important, how cute. Its so embarrassing that you just have no argument so you have to bring the rank on the table once you realized that lower ranks have better adaptation skills than you.

Yet, I can easily counter Brigitte, and you can't. Omegalol. Boosted maybe?
Learn how to switch maybe? You can actually switch heroes in a match, revolutionary isn't it?
Why wait so long, we all know she will get a nerf. So why let her ruin all the games now?
she hasn't even been able to be played on competitive how is she ruining games for you? Don't be upset if your team can't work together to coordinate a plan to counter a support. You counter a sym with a Winston for turrets just fine why is it wrong to counter a Brigget with a soldier or a pharah or a mckree or reaper. Anyone can kill her just be smart and watch when she uses her shield bash and flail and get her then. Everyone always wants to solve problems with nerfing everyone. I'm tired of it.
13/04/2018 10:11Posted by Goldenhardt
Learn how to switch maybe? You can actually switch heroes in a match, revolutionary isn't it?

Sssssh, don't make them insecure. They want to live in their little Genji/Hanzo/Widow bubble. Reality isn't their strongest suit.

Also can't you just learn to counter her? Like if we low rank people can learn so can you. All you higher ranked people think you can just send complaints and get response from because you're a higher tier. Please. Get real.
13/04/2018 11:05Posted by Pharazon
13/04/2018 10:11Posted by Goldenhardt

Sssssh, don't make them insecure. They want to live in their little Genji/Hanzo/Widow bubble. Reality isn't their strongest suit.

Stop it. A lot of us who feel that Brigitte in her current state is unhealthy for the game are supports with a brain who manage to distance ourself from the emotional bias of joyous dps-bashing. People need to stop clinging to heroes like some are now completely attached to Brigitte already.
13/04/2018 11:11Posted by Killahead
13/04/2018 11:05Posted by Pharazon

Stop it. A lot of us who feel that Brigitte in her current state is unhealthy for the game are supports with a brain who manage to distance ourself from the emotional bias of joyous dps-bashing. People need to stop clinging to heroes like some are now completely attached to Brigitte already.

She's unhealthy in QP because people don't play QP as a team based shooter. In a match where people do play as a team based shooter, she's hardly any dominant at all and easily dealt with. I've played Brigitte and both dominated and were forced to change to another healer - like Moira - to better aid my team. I've also dominated as Brigitte because shockingly enough, 2 snipers a Genji and a Tracer combined with 2 other DPSers isn't a strong combination to deal with Brigitte.

She's only as strong as you allow her to be. Play as a team and coordinate with your team players. Shockingly isn't it, that you need to play as a team on a team based shooter?
13/04/2018 11:16Posted by Pharazon
13/04/2018 11:11Posted by Killahead

She's unhealthy in QP because people don't play QP as a team based shooter. In a match where people do play as a team based shooter, she's hardly any dominant at all and easily dealt with. I've played Brigitte and both dominated and were forced to change to another healer - like Moira - to better aid my team. I've also dominated as Brigitte because shockingly enough, 2 snipers a Genji and a Tracer combined with 2 other DPSers isn't a strong combination to deal with Brigitte.

She's only as strong as you allow her to be. Play as a team and coordinate with your team players. Shockingly isn't it, that you need to play as a team on a team based shooter?

That’s two assumptions in one post. One being that I’m not a team player or have an understanding of the game as team-oriented, the other being that I think Brigitte is too strong. Don’t let your mind take leaps.
One actually, I didn't assume you thought her too strong, only unhealthy (in which you've said directly anyway). Perhaps not follow your own advice and don't let your mind take leaps?

The reason I assume you don't know how to work as a team in QP is because you think Brigitte is unhealthy for the game, though, I did make my point on that part perfectly clear.
13/04/2018 13:19Posted by Pharazon
One actually, I didn't assume you thought her too strong, only unhealthy (in which you've said directly anyway). Perhaps not follow your own advice and don't let your mind take leaps?

The reason I assume you don't know how to work as a team in QP is because you think Brigitte is unhealthy for the game, though, I did make my point on that part perfectly clear.

You’re not interested in a debate, only in being right. Signing out.
Why briggite shield bash wins vs doomfist while rains charge doesnt?