Brigitte is going to ruin competitive

General Discussion
Why do you (Blizzard) keep adding more stun heroes in order to try to counter dive? Dive strategy requires teamwork and coordination. Trying to counter dive this way isn't going to solve anything and is just gonna make the game more and more unfun. Playing main tank into spam/stun comps is super unfun and its making me want to quit playing tank and just become a DPS main and stop playing for my team. Brigitte this way is extremely broken and more powerful than doomfist was when released multiplied by 10. Please consider making her a bit less powerful because if she stays like this season 10 isn't going to be good at all.
There is also other comps than just dive. Dive has been strong for as long as I can remember and big daddy jeff did say that she would be meta changing. She is a great counter for dive, quad as is dive for a station comp like orisa, torb, sym, bastion ect. Every character has their counters. Counter her by havung everyone diver her. She cannot out heal 6 people on top of her if she is constantly taking dmg. Same with bastion, the way to counter him in sentry mode is to dive him and make the support pocketing him another priority.
10/04/2018 18:31Posted by DǺƔǃD
Why do you (Blizzard) keep adding more stun heroes in order to try to counter dive?
because stun heros work best in situations where the team isn't gathered together.

(as a stun hero is balanced for some 'easy' damage after a stun - the overall dps would be lower then the same hero without stun)
"My build got nerfed, my game is ruined." GW2? WoW?
Honestly, you don't belong in competitive if ONE person can ruin your entire team's strategy.
I'm talking about blizzard constantly adding/buffing stun heroes which isn't fun to play against as a tank player
10/04/2018 21:37Posted by DǺƔǃD
I'm talking about blizzard constantly adding/buffing stun heroes which isn't fun to play against as a tank player

And fighting Winston isn't exactly fun as a Genji. It's why we work as a team. In a team game. About teams.
one character not playing well against 1 hero is a completely different thing than a whole class being !@#$ upon. Every spam stun hero thats getting added lately is making it harder and harder for main tanks specifically to play.
10/04/2018 21:40Posted by Darkobra
10/04/2018 21:37Posted by DǺƔǃD

And fighting Winston isn't exactly fun as a Genji. It's why we work as a team. In a team game. About teams.

On top of that, you are just a low silver player. No offense but people below at least platinum haven't really figured out the game yet in my opinion
If you can't counter her you're not working with your team, simple as that. I'm a tank player and have absolutely zero problem dealing with her. Why on earth would blizzard take away a clever and interesting hero who's useful and versatile in so many function and comp, because you dont know how to communicate, position or manage your cool downs. Stop being a crybaby about it, get yourself in voice chat and man up.
10/04/2018 21:50Posted by DǺƔǃD
10/04/2018 21:40Posted by Darkobra

On top of that, you are just a low silver player. No offense but people below at least platinum haven't really figured out the game yet in my opinion

And that's just downright arrogance. Who the hell are you to talk down to other players in the community. They have just as much right to express their opinion as you. You're the kind of toxic personality this game doesn't need. Go crawl back into your basement you sad little weeb.
Why would a whole team be needed to even pressure 1 hero in the game? And if anyone is being toxic here, its you. Funny how everyone that disagrees with me is either a QP player, or is below gold.
10/04/2018 22:15Posted by DǺƔǃD
if anyone is being toxic here, its you. Funny how everyone that disagrees with me is either a QP player, or is below gold.

What? Like, really? Writting those two sentences side by side? You don't see anything wrong here?
10/04/2018 22:02Posted by TIXIGY
<span class="truncated">...</span>

And that's just downright arrogance. Who the hell are you to talk down to other players in the community. They have just as much right to express their opinion as you. You're the kind of toxic personality this game doesn't need. Go crawl back into your basement you sad little weeb.

But he is kind of right.

Would you want to let a football fan/player of a teen football club tell you how football works or a pro footballer? Pro footballer is meant to be someone over diamond maybe even master in OW for this example. He also said he didn't mean it bad, no need to feel so attacked. You were actually toxic to him not the other way around.

But he is kind of right.

Would you want to let a football fan/player of a teen football club tell you how football works or a pro footballer? Pro footballer is meant to be someone over diamond maybe even master in OW for this example. He also said he didn't mean it bad, no need to feel so attacked. You were actually toxic to him not the other way around.

Couldn't have made a better comparison
11/04/2018 09:46Posted by DǺƔǃD

But he is kind of right.

Couldn't have made a better comparison

You're absolutely correct.Ironically this community espouses toxicity, and calls players who have valid complaints toxic. I'd refrain from bringing valid arguments to this forum, it's an echo chamber.
while brigitte needs nerfs, I really hope they don't ruin her with them. She's the best thing about the game at the moment.
They need to nerf nearly every single stun/spam hero in the game and make sure it takes genuine skill to win fights again. Competitive right now is just spam/stun.
13/04/2018 14:17Posted by DǺƔǃD
takes genuine skill to win fights again

I've been playing since beta and never known a time where it took genuine skill to win fights. Skill helps win fights but it doesn't dictate fights alone.
Brigitte makes playing every tank feel like cancer.