Ban kids from playing this game please!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion
Dear Jeff,
Can you please ban 8 year old kids from playing the game?

I understand that they are also a part of important group of players that bring profit for blizzard and its good to introduce this amazing game to them early. But they are affecting my gaming experience deeper and deeper, Most of them are not even capable of focusing on the enemy and they dont understand what teamwork and when to choose tank and healer or dps, Most of the time they blame us for why we lost and a few of my friends had enough of this trend. As a result we decided to send this to the forum. We are a group of gold players in competitive and really enjoyed this game before, but slowly this game is turning into a game filled with cancer player who speak arabic and refuse to join team chat in competitive when they are the only tank and/or healer. There are also a large amount of player who sounds way too young for this game and performs poorly and blame on others who have 3 gold and play of the game, they even report us and say that we are not cooperating. I recieved a message from blizzard the other day in overwatch saying that my communication is not appreciated and received a warning!? I am pretty sure i said something aggressive but that is purely because i am pissed at those players who dont care for others and lack of team work sense. i suggest that blizzard require facebook or email registration and check on their age before allowing them to play the game, on the retail box of the overwatch package, it says that the game is 'T' rated meaning that it is restricted for the people >13. I am just fed up with this 'trend' of cancer.
You compolain about 8 year olds but you cry like one.
bait?
Even if you ban the 8 year olds you would have just as many 8+ year olds who do the same thing.
10/04/2018 18:46Posted by Xenon
turning into a game filled with cancer player who speak arabic

I don't see how that is related to kids, more like a racism issue that you have. The rest of the post would sound reasonable in a way until you stumble across this.
GET OFF MY LAWN!
yep lets ban kids and remove around 50% of the playerbase , that will definietly help everyone , oh wait...
Can you please ban 8 year old kids from playing the game?

Instead of banning an entire age group from the game because they don't conform to your preferred behavior, how about instead you get out of the basement, make some friends, and queue with them as a party.

That way all these awful, awful 8 year old children will be on the enemy team instead, and you'll have an easy win.

How does that sound?
10/04/2018 18:58Posted by Munithe
You compolain about 8 year olds but you cry like one.

Haha

If those kids are really bad they will drop to silver or bronze. If they stay in gold they are playing as well as OP.
Wow, entitlement much. Get some friends and 6 stack if it bothers you that much.
I know middle schoolers with more chill and game sense than "adults" like you.

this game is turning into a game filled with cancer player who speak arabic

How it that even related to the "kids" problem ?!

My opinion? you are just a racist toxic guy looking for a scapegoat, instead of kids its peoples like you who should get banned.
Hello, one of my friends are 8 years old and they struggle with autism and Overwatch is a way for them to have fun. I find your idea horrible as kids are also allowed to enjoy games that other people that they know play.
I read this entire thing in Ragg Tagg's "Forum Crier" voice.