When is the brigitte nerf?

General Discussion
Im not going to lie brigitte is just broken. 2 swings on 200 hp hero and they are as good as dead because all you have to do is shield bash hit and flail. she has an insta kill combo that you cant counter and she can use it after she only lands 2 hits. and she can land those hits quick.
Her passive makes her almost unkillable in combat like way worse then moira in combat.
Her stun is the best stun that isnt an ult in the entire game. lets be honest the fact that you can walk up to someone while not being able to take damage and get a stun off is just not fair.
She has the most damaging and longest range "boop" ability in the game which isn't broken but very very good.
and finally she has a !@#$%^- shield which doesnt have much hp but it still makes her invincible for a while from the front. she is the only hero in the game that can attack while holding a shield up. orisa has to stay behind the shield and so does winston but brigitte can drag that shield anywhere and attack while holding it.
Her heal is also pretty damn good and is the only ability that overheals

Brigitte is a support. she is meant to support her team and she should be able to get flanked. mostly her team should have to support her. Lets look at her abilities
Passive:Broken
Weapon:Insane
Flail:Very Good(Best boop in game)
Shield:Broken
Shield Bash:Broken(Best stun in game)
Ult:Ok
Combos:Insta kill after landing 2 hits

This is a SUPPORT hero. She can easily 1v1 any hero except Pharah Reaper rein(kinda) and maybe roadhog. No one can flank her without getting destroyed.You can't give a support a insta kill combo. I know that zen can do his charge shot for an insta kill and ana can do an insta kill after her sleep but all of those require aim and percision and game sense. With brigitte any human being with at least 3 brain cells can land her abilities to get that combo. She either needs a nerf to her abilities or just make her abilities harder to hit.
Genji or Tracer main ?
25/03/2018 22:24Posted by JohnCalvin
Im not going to lie brigitte is just broken. 2 swings on 200 hp hero and they are as good as dead because all you have to do is shield bash hit and flail. she has an insta kill combo that you cant counter and she can use it after she only lands 2 hits. and she can land those hits quick.

not gonna lie, that's pretty good, and she can do that once every 6 seconds?
but that doesn't make her broken really, her range is 6 meters.
compared to zenyatta that can snipe widowmaker across the map or moira that can drop a damage orb that does 200 dmg over time essentially be able to kill someone when she isn't even close to you, or a lucio that can boop an entire team off the cliff.
just saying.
Brigitte is a support. she is meant to support her team and she should be able to get flanked. mostly her team should have to support her.
Reinhard is a tank ... Mostly his team should have to tank for him. :-/

Brigitte's not Mercy. Brigitte is a hybrid support / anti-flanker.

Don't try to engage her with a Tracer, Genji or Reaper.
Try a soldier or McCree at range, or a Junk / Pharah (as they bypass shield). Or anyone with hit points.

Pretty much Like Symmetra, If you're a low hp character - DON'T get close to her.
But unlike Symmetra you can't brush of your own poor gamesense and blame it on her being a no-skill-hero.
25/03/2018 22:35Posted by DragonNC
Genji or Tracer main ?

Gonna be completely honest, I'm a Tracer main and I have absolutely no problems in terms of avoiding the new hero. I mean, sure, I'd have to be pretty dumb to try to kill her because she can just turn around every which way. And even when I get hit with her shield bash, I usually have no problem just recalling out of it, but maybe that's just because she's new and everybody heard that she's a Tracer counter or something from Jeff, so they think that she's just some kind of win button like scatter arrow.

Still, when it comes to actual team fights I find her extremely difficult to kill without actually destroying her shield. As long as she's fighting, she's pumping out a steady flow of healing that never fails to keep her alive throughout the fight, and her combo is a bit too powerful in my opinion. I think she just needs counters is all, tbh.

Not to mention I'm able to down tanks like they're my !@#$% whenever I want to with Brigitte, no problem. Roadhog? Ded. Orisa? Ded. Zarya? Ded. The only tank I think I have trouble killing with her is Reinhardt. Maybe I'm just having weird luck with her or smthn? Anyways, I personally find her annoying and I think she needs some kind of weakness, but I don't really find her as a particularly good counter for Tracer, at least compared to other heroes. Sure, probably not an ideal target, but not exactly a counter in my opinion, but that may just be me.

I think a problem with Blizzard making their heroes is that they always want to think about how the pros play, and they forget that not everybody's in the same rank, but I guess if we thought like that, we'd never be able to appease everyone.
25/03/2018 23:13Posted by Qube
But unlike Symmetra you can't brush of your own poor gamesense and blame it on her being a no-skill-hero.

COUGH COUGH She's still a one star difficulty hero COUGH COUGH
27/03/2018 04:14Posted by GiantAxe

Which is totally incorrect. Many heroes in the game has the wrong "difficulty" rating.
27/03/2018 04:14Posted by GiantAxe

You might not have spotted my loaded statement: Essentially, the skill it requres to play the enemy hero is ultimately irrelevant if it's it's just an excuse to brush of ones poor gamesense.

No matter how much skill it requires to play an anti-flanker; complaining you can't flank her anymore isn't a problem with that character - it's a problem with you not having figured out you shouldn't flank that character.
The problem is that her kit makes her too much of a dps, and because of that she is often used in the front line, making more kills than dps, and NOT play in the backline to deal with the flankers she is supposed to counter..

I have plenty of time gotten flanked even though we had a brigitte, but she was way in front..

And why is it that blizzard thinks that almost every support hero should be low skill no-aim heroes?.. Sym, moira, brigitte, and to some extend mercy, leaving lucio, ana, zen (who is getting nerfed)
Brigitte is a brawler. That is what she wants to do: brawl. That can mean "killing flankers" but is more likely "standing in the front fighting with your tanks". Who said she is a pure anti-flanker? It's difficult to flank her because of her brawling nature, same goes for every other brawler in the game.
And you named 4 easy-to-play supports and 3 hard-to-play supports. That is "almost every support" to you? Ok... hm...
And she is not a dps-hero, not even close.
Brigitte is insanely strong. The stun leaves you dead and the combo is broken. The shield that makes it so you can never hit her front on and the armour is too strong. The melee range is not ok, along with the fact she can jump on top of you every 5 second and have a stun and flail combo. And she is too tanky and has too many dps reliant healing abilities. Competitive is my sanctuary without Brigitte
25/03/2018 22:35Posted by DragonNC
Genji or Tracer main ?

Lol, ANYTHING main. Brigitte is an OP hero that counters EVERYTHING.
yeah pieman i agree
Brigitte is a support. she is meant to support her team and she should be able to get flanked. mostly her team should have to support her.
Reinhard is a tank ... Mostly his team should have to tank for him. :-/

Try a soldier or McCree at range, or a Junk / Pharah (as they bypass shield). Or anyone with hit points.

Pretty much Like Symmetra, If you're a low hp character - DON'T get close to her.

All dps heroes and healer heroes in the game have 200-ish HP, that classifies them as "low hp characters" in your book, right? The only heroes that aren't "low hp characters" are the tanks. Guess what, she also counters tanks, the only tank that can survive a duel with Brigitte and win, is Reinhardt, everything else either has too low sustained damage to put in a dent in her self healing (Winston) or she can just easily dodge their fire, and every second she's not taking damage is a second she heals, so if you play a tank that needs to aim, like Roadhog, Orisa, D.va, you won't be able to outlive her.

Brigitte is a support. she is meant to support her team and she should be able to get flanked. mostly her team should have to support her. Lets look at her abilities
Passive:Broken
Weapon:Insane
Flail:Very Good(Best boop in game)
Shield:Broken
Shield Bash:Broken(Best stun in game)
Ult:Ok
Combos:Insta kill after landing 2 hits

[/quote]

So supports are supposed to automatically lose against flankers? Ok.

16hp/s is broken? Oh my god call the press, lucio passive aoe heal is OP.

35dmg/hit weapon broken? Oh god. How will we ever deal with something that deals more damage.

Not going to bother replying to the rest. Maybe you should try her out a bit yourself.
I don't think Jeff intends to do anything until after a couple of weeks in CP in S10. He only cares about the whines of high rated players, and a lot of these guys don't even touch QP, so he can't get any "accurate" impressions until S10, as he really doesn't give a rat's !@# about the low rated plebs that keep the game going and who are only good for buying skins and watching OWL like good little plebs.
Nerf this ***** please, thanks.
Honestly, I haven't touched OW in days and I'm not playing it again until this hero gets nerfed.

I got used to Genji and Tracer being OP because they are Jeff's boys. Tracer being the meter around all heroes are balanced, so she can never be nerfed, and Genji just being another version of Tracer and also immune to serious nerfs.

I had to start playing Junkrat, even though I don't really like him, just because none of my favorite heroes can deal with those two, but Junkrat can at least make those two piss off, can't kill them of course, but at least he can make them go away

If Jeff intends to add a 3rd OP cancer to this game, I'm going to uninstall the game, as it's clear that the devs' idea of game balance is not compatible with mine. And it's unfortunate to see that Jeff prefers to play at mathematics rather than at making the game fun for everyone.
27/03/2018 15:39Posted by Syrona
...Reinhard is a tank ... Mostly his team should have to tank for him. :-/

All dps heroes and healer heroes in the game have 200-ish HP, that classifies them as "low hp characters" in your book, right? The only heroes that aren't "low hp characters" are the tanks. Guess what, she also counters tanks, the only tank that can survive a duel with Brigitte and win, is Reinhardt, everything else either has too low sustained damage to put in a dent in her self healing (Winston) or she can just easily dodge their fire, and every second she's not taking damage is a second she heals, so if you play a tank that needs to aim, like Roadhog, Orisa, D.va, you won't be able to outlive her.
But playing DVA it’s a simple bait the stun and micro missiles shoot in her face everyone thinks she’s so op she does her role well but you can just dive on her like morons or she’s gonna be able to do what she does best brawl at close range with most likely team support it’s a team effort to remove the Brigitte and cut off the healing and anti flank it’s just getting used to her everyone screamed moira was op she’s changed little and everyone knows how to deal with her now you just gotta play her more and against her and see it isn’t that bad dealing with her
a tank that needs to aim, like Roadhog"
Sorry ... but wut????

"needs to aim?". Did you try to argue that roadhog actually has problems hitting a character with normal speed & normal hitbox, not to mention in relative close range?

... Sorry mate - but your argument is dumb.