Why is it so difficult to find a squad?

Looking for Players - Console
It seems impossible to find groups of people on console. I've been trying to find these groups for months, when i do find them on discord, reddit & the odd person from here ... nothing happens? They add me for literally nothing. The discord groups are ridiculous, all talk a good game but never actually do anything. What would be ideal is: competitive in a 4, 5 or 6. Scrims. Maybe practise? Solo queue sure aint a way to improve. If this fits the bill for anyone add SMHanleyx on psn. I have discord amongst other stuff to find people but .. yeah, lets see how this goes.
Hi! me and my team maybe have an answer. Right now we are a 5 stack in platinum and were looking to make an overwatch team please if you wanna join you can add me on discord and well talk further. Kip!#5310 thats my discord i hope that you have interest in joining as we really have fun playing.
Me to I'm having a big issue finding at least 2 players to rank up with, anyways, let me know ur rank and ur SR
My PSN is DarkGamer7I if u want to add me
And it's an i next to the 7 not a 1 ^ ^
I'm on every night guys
Add me Slick-hobo
Rank 2357
Season high 2850
Mains dps,tanks, lucio, I'm very flexible
Age 26
07/04/2018 16:09Posted by Tenerino
Hi! me and my team maybe have an answer. Right now we are a 5 stack in platinum and were looking to make an overwatch team please if you wanna join you can add me on discord and well talk further. Kip!#5310 thats my discord i hope that you have interest in joining as we really have fun playing.

Can I join up as well? Add me, or I'll add you. PSN: somuchnotes. EST. I can play most days. I use Soldier, have most of my hours on him, but I can play at least two characters from each class.