ban aim botters for life now !!

General Discussion
its a joke a widow maker got 20 kills just now in deathmatch ffa in 5 minutes never missing a shot 5 minutes seriously !!!!
It's*
Widowmaker*
Deathmatch FFA*
5 minutes, seriously!?*

don't play ffa hon
i've seen plenty of widows in ffa that don't miss (usually GM or top 500 rank) does not really indicate aim botting just my opinion
Banning them is not the solution. Improving the game code so there can be no aimbots is the solution...
What a sickening mentality. Imagine being 3 digit SR and instead of wanting to improve and accepting that you might be out skilled you come to whine on the forums. Drone.
24/04/2018 07:53Posted by Lamperouge
What a sickening mentality. Imagine being 3 digit SR and instead of wanting to improve and accepting that you might be out skilled you come to whine on the forums. Drone.

i have no problem what so ever being out played by any genuine better player hats off to them , and i dont profess to be a good overwatch player myself never have , but heres the mentality most gamers and younger players have , they have the idea because someone is not very good they do not understand the game , the tactics or the strategys involved ,, this mentality is total rubbish and it is quie easy to spot a genuine player making good calls and good aim to a player using a illegal programme to help them ,, and this is happening in overwatch ,, pple always try to cheat and get round the system in any gane , there are always people that must win at any cost , this is not fair and needs to be stopped .
A window maker winning a ffa seems fishy, and seemingly stomping it fishier still, chances are its an aimbot like the Op said.
Aimbot is instant targeting no matter what position the opponent is at. A top tier player will quickly move to aim and hit.
How come no one ever records aimbots for others to validate?