[PS4/XB1] The Nexus Forge - EVERYONE welcome!

Looking for Players - Console
=> Discord Link : https://discordapp.com/invite/wAK7652

Well met stranger, and thank you for stumbling onto my post. My name is Jackster and I'm the founder of The Nexus Forge.

What's your community about?

Good question, our community is both about supporting small creators such as aspiring Streamers, YouTubers and everything in between, our other side is dedicated to providing a fun, safe environment for people to enjoy playing video games with one another.

We want to create a multi-functioning community where we can help in a small way, aspiring creators achieve their dreams, while also providing a fun, safe nurturing environment to play your favorite games in.

What about Overwatch...

We are looking at growing across all available platforms as time progresses.
Our players range in skill, so if your brand new to the game or a seasoned veteran of the game we're such you'll find someone close or at your skill level.

We are also looking to recruit teams and players interested in joining a team <3

What are your requirements?

The only requirements to join us are to bring a positive attitude and a love for all things gaming.

We ACCEPT any region.

How do I join?

Well, all you need to do is join our Discord Server which is linked at the TOP of this post. When you join feel free to introduce yourself in our #introductions channel or even share your streams, videos and more...

For any Inquires please message Jackster (myself) on Discord, please message me stating that you're asking about The Nexus Forge, so I do not miss you <3
We're looking for new members, old and new, young and old. pro and noob.

Join us today!
We're still searching for members of old and new <3

Come check us out! it's free :D
Nice to see some new faces around, but there's still plenty of room for more ;)
Come say hi!
So proud of what this Discord is becoming hope to see some more awesome faces in the server soon
If your looking for people to play with / people to support your content <3

LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THE NEXUS FORGE!
Great community for gamers who wants to socialize with other gamers!

Everyone come join for a good time! :D
Get ready for the new competitive season by joining our community :)

We're also looking for Overwatch streamers to join us too :) <3[i][/i]
I'm so proud of our current members, if your looking for a place to call home join our server <3
Hello I'm interested!!!
My discord is notmetho2#8457 and I would like to join this community!
My psn is notmetho1
02/05/2018 11:40Posted by SneakyTurtle
Hello I'm interested!!!
My discord is notmetho2#8457 and I would like to join this community!
My psn is notmetho1

Sorry for the late reply i've added you on discord <3
Hey! Yeah you, do you like gaming? Then join this community, we have people who play all sorts of games. Dont think about it, just join for a good time :D
Hey, I would like to be interested to join this.
PSN:Alyssa04496
Discord:Alyssa_Kelly_2004#5292
08/05/2018 22:28Posted by Alyssa04496
Hey, I would like to be interested to join this.
PSN:Alyssa04496
Discord:Alyssa_Kelly_2004#5292

Added your discord <3
We're growing quite rapidly now and are always searching for new members to join our wonderful family,

Side note you do not have to be a creator to join our wonderful community you can just be a gamer <3 we all are at heart :)
great place to find people to play with :D always someone to talk to :3
We are currently looking to make a high ranked competitive team somewhere between diamond and grand master <3 if your interested please contact me directly on the discord

Jackster#7513

<3