looks like its amateur hour...

General Discussion
I'm so sick of healing randoms in competetiv, ending up with 3-4 gold medals regulary...

Long story short: hit me up if ya'd like a proper lucio / mercy to heal you. currently at around 2500, tho that might change soon seeing the quality of players atm

cheers
You can't just talk other players down, then drop that you're "proper" 2500 SR healer.

2500 SR means that you still make a lot of mistakes. Are you sure you prioritize the right targets for your heals ? Are you sure your positionning is correct and you don't get picked too often ? Are you sure you don't abandon your team for too long while trying to get solo kills / boops as Lucio ?
Considering the tone of your post, are you sure you don't bring a touch of negativity in your games ? Do you tilt ?

Finding people to play with might help, but at 2500 SR, if you take a look back at your own performances, you'll find a lot of things that can be corrected easily.
At this level, at 500 SR level, at 4000 SR level, the best way to improve your rank is and will always be to work on yourself.

In competitive games, you're your own best friend. Don't try to make your allies better. Improve yourself and your rank will improve by its own.
23/04/2018 07:52Posted by bat
I'm so sick of healing randoms in competetiv, ending up with 3-4 gold medals regulary...

Long story short: hit me up if ya'd like a proper lucio / mercy to heal you. currently at around 2500, tho that might change soon seeing the quality of players atm

cheers

You average just over 1 gold medal per game so far this season.
23/04/2018 07:52Posted by bat

cheers

You're the worst kind of player around. You can shove your seasonal points up your rear.
23/04/2018 15:54Posted by Chevron
You're the worst kind of player around. You can shove your seasonal points up your rear.

oof
glad im 1900+sr
since im trash anyways hA