Looking for people to play comp-PS4 (Season 9)

Looking for Players - Console
Hey, i'm looking for people who are high silver/low gold and who doesn't mind to be on YT, and has to be about 13-16 years old, you don' need mic if you're shy.
Thanks.
PSN: Alyssa04496
Hi, thank you for presenting an opportunity to play with somebody who's serious about comp. I am a mercy main around 1800 sr and I'm 13. I don't mind using the mic and want to climb up the ranks. Just to let you know, I live in Britain so if you live somewhere else then the timezones will differ but, I'm on most of the time. Thank you very much for your opportunity and I hope to get in touch w/you. See you in the battlefield, cheers!

BTW: Who do you main?
02/04/2018 17:14Posted by MiniNinja
Hi, thank you for presenting an opportunity to play with somebody who's serious about comp. I am a mercy main around 1800 sr and I'm 13. I don't mind using the mic and want to climb up the ranks. Just to let you know, I live in Britain so if you live somewhere else then the timezones will differ but, I'm on most of the time. Thank you very much for your opportunity and I hope to get in touch w/you. See you in the battlefield, cheers!

BTW: Who do you main?

My main is Sombra and mercy, I also live around the Uk so there wont be any time difference, thanks for answering.
i'm just under 1800 sr and im comfortable on most heroes, if you want to add me my psn is JD360Gaming
Hi All, I run a reasonably successful discord with around 40 members ranging from bronze to GM.
There are 2 T500 coaches who can give you constructive feedback on your competitive games and we run some fun events too

If you're interested my original thread is here
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17618013022?page=1

Post me you DISCORD username and I'll get you in the server. I can't add you to it with just your PSN. Hopefully see some of you there :)
06/04/2018 08:23Posted by TIXIGY
Hi All, I run a reasonably successful discord with around 40 members ranging from bronze to GM.
There are 2 T500 coaches who can give you constructive feedback on your competitive games and we run some fun events too

If you're interested my original thread is here
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17618013022?page=1

Post me you DISCORD username and I'll get you in the server. I can't add you to it with just your PSN. Hopefully see some of you there :)

Hey, this is my discord but i have posted on your thread but probally didnt see so this is my discord Alyssa_Kelly_2004#5292
PSN: Poworcat
Discord: papernote#2596
Role: Support/Flex (Mercy/Ana/Moira/D.Va/Reinhardt/Orisa/Mei/Junkrat/Tracer/Sombra/Pharah)

Notes:
-I have a mic and tend to swear. A lot. But I'm not toxic ^-^
-Very afraid of dropping into high silver again.