Overwatch Team -Excelsior Skin wearers

Looking for Players - Console
So as most console players know, Overwatch is just a terrible team-based game as far as the players ability to naturally grasp into what needs to be done in order to win. It's been years and nothing has changed, even with games like Paragon having all of their problems they atleast made you feel like you were playing their game. Torb mains and all sorts of things are still ruining OW from what it could really be, but that's beside the point. I've quit OW before and feel like I'm about to quit it again; I only came back since Paragon was issued its shutdown but garbage Epic Games, but the point of me coming back was the keep that same feel that competitive games give you. If you're playing in quickplay on Overwatch people act like it literally doesn't matter, this is ridiculous. Just because it's not ranked doesn't mean throw the game, everyone says "It's just quickplay". Ok, you solo queue competitive and I've had people say there "It's just a game" if I even complain about a torb or something that just clearly isn't working.

To avoid quitting this game again, I really want to immerse myself for ONCE. I'm not a bad player and have done amazingly well by myself and on teams, but on a team I'm just that much better a asset. I started off as 2600+ plat and fell to 2185 just recently all off solo queue. Getting golds doesn't boost your sr, winning does. I have to win with the crap I'm given, and that ruins the experience. I need a team of actual players, you don't have to be overly serious just actually good and make comms worth it. I support the OWL so I know a lot about how the game works and have even since before then, this is a call for a team.

There's also the Overwatch tournament coming up that's supposed to have a cash prize, I would greatly like to participate in that. If we get a team started that has a good 6 stack I could bring in subs that I already know on console who are good.

Also, I have excelsior skins for most of the chars I go-to, if anyone has excelsior skins for their mains message me on playstation

RouskeiX
I feel that
Hey CrazyMage, I'd like to get into a well organised team, but I'm pretty new to the game, so I'm not all there with the tactics etc. but I'm happy to take on criticism. I've been watching a lot of OWL and xQc. I'm sick of solo queueing. Very competitive, willing to try all characters for the benefit of a team, Orisa/DVA/Winston main.

I might be too low ranked right now, but if you'd add me for a few games and if I'm trash then I'll take it on the chin. It's hard to know if I'm trash or not, because I feel like I do my job well, but don't get the support from solo queue.
https://discord.gg/nwz29QJ Overwatch discord or PSN; ChompyPepper
04/04/2018 01:16Posted by Ryanhardt
Hey CrazyMage, I'd like to get into a well organised team, but I'm pretty new to the game, so I'm not all there with the tactics etc. but I'm happy to take on criticism. I've been watching a lot of OWL and xQc. I'm sick of solo queueing. Very competitive, willing to try all characters for the benefit of a team, Orisa/DVA/Winston main.

I might be too low ranked right now, but if you'd add me for a few games and if I'm trash then I'll take it on the chin. It's hard to know if I'm trash or not, because I feel like I do my job well, but don't get the support from solo queue.

https://discord.gg/nwz29QJ Overwatch discord or PSN; ChompyPepper
Message me on PSN please.

I'm really, really looking to bulid a roster of people who use excelsior skins for their mains. Message me if on PSN if you do. RouskeiX
Yo, I got excelsior for reaper but only reaper but I may buy another, I’ll drop you a message on PSN