Brigitte Nerf? Gameplay improvements?

General Discussion
I just want to know if Brigitte is getting a nerf because really the only reason I still play this game is for the gameplay.
The community of this game used to be great and it was a good place to go blow off some steam and chat to other gamers but now the community is just disgusting. I honestly can't remember the last time I played a match where I was playing with 11 other kind and considerate people - I remember one game in particular from season 4 though, where I was playing Mercy and had been playing her too many games in a row so I lost my concentration and just wasn't playing well. Back then one of our dps asked me what had gone wrong so I said I was just having a bad game and they offered to play Mercy instead of dps, I went soldier and we won that game. Just ask yourself, when was the last time anything like this happened to you. If this had happened in recent games I very much doubt it would have had the same outcome.
So the community is filth riddled with toxic players who cannot see past winning, who wants to play with people like that?
Since the playerbase is that bad, the only reason I have for playing Overwatch still is the gameplay but how can this be fun when you have Sombra who can hack you every 8 seconds with a duration of 6 seconds, Doomfist who can literally stun-lock any hero every 7 seconds and Brigitte who can shield bash and stun you for 1 second every 5 seconds or knock you back 5-10 meters with a cooldown of 4 seconds. I understand that Brigitte is a healer with a lot of defensive capability but she is just ludicrously unbalanced.
It really does suck to be able to say this but Overwatch would be so much better without all 6 heroes that have been added after release.
If Doomfist, Sombra, Mei or Brigitte are getting nerfed please let me know because i'm fed up of the stun lock meta and I just want to know if there is any hope left for this game or if I should just uninstall it now.
Honestly, i'm really sad to see this happen to a game that i've had since release and invested so many hours in and I hope something can change.
She got a Shield Bash size nerf. I'd love to see them add a few seconds to the cooldown for Bash, though.
I'd love to see her deleted
She is being put into the game, because there isn't an effective way to counter "Dive", along with a "Flank" combination.
Dive comps have long been a way of playing Overwatch now, and it's due time to progress to something better.

Brig along with other hero changes will help counter it.
Take D.va for instance her burst dmg was reduced.
Take Tracer her pulse bomb dmg levels were dropped from 400 to 300.
Brig is just one part of the puzzle, for Blizzard's move on countering dive.

I think it's a healthy change for this game, because Dive has been a thing for 9 long seasons. Time to go beyond it.
25/04/2018 19:03Posted by Star
She is being put into the game, because there isn't an effective way to counter "Dive", along with a "Flank" combination.

I have to disagree on this one. Zen / Mercy / Widow / Junkrat / Orisa / Roadhog is actually an effective composition against dive, and has been used as such in OWL since almost the beginning of it.

It's so strong against it that now pros only play this comp on the maps where it's the most effective.
25/04/2018 19:57Posted by Ayunu
25/04/2018 19:03Posted by Star

I have to disagree on this one. Zen / Mercy / Widow / Junkrat / Orisa / Roadhog is actually an effective composition against dive, and has been used as such in OWL since almost the beginning of it.
It's so strong against it that now pros only play this comp on the maps where it's the most effective.

How is it a counter, when a D.Va + Winston just dives the Zen and burns him out fast ? And if a tracer were to help these 2 diving tanks to shoot away at the zen, then its suddenly a 5 v 6 fight right at the start. Normally the dive comp runs with a Lucio speed boost, so there is very very little time to even react to the ambush.

Why do you think Dive is still heavily played in OWL, if there was an effective counter against it ? The truth is there isn't an effective way to stop 2 Diving tanks with a flanker like Tracer. The combined dive from 3 of these heroes will delete Zen in a blink.
She does not die. She can have four hero’s on her and although her dps is low it pulls focus away as she is almost impossible to kill.

This games balance has gone downhill when hero’s like this go live.
25/04/2018 20:31Posted by BT160529
She does not die. She can have four hero’s on her and although her dps is low it pulls focus away as she is almost impossible to kill.

This games balance has gone downhill when hero’s like this go live.

Try running a Pharmacy against her and if you can land your rockets with some level of accuracy, Brig won't be a problem. Damage boosted Pharah is Brig's nightmare :)