Improved hit indicators

General Discussion
Hi!

I am a casual player and I have a major problem. I can't for the life of me tell when I'm getting hit sometimes. I am an avid gamer and have played many games of all genres, and Overwatch is the only game where I simply can't tell I'm getting hit a lot of the time, though admittedly this mostly happens only if I'm already in combat. The size, color and positioning of the current hit indicators makes it easy for the me to miss them in the chaos.

I know this is mostly my own problem, but could we perhaps have (an option for) more visible hit indicators, or a way to tweak their color and size?
I'm all for customization! but maybe they could change some stuff directly. For example I find really annoying to find the Symetra turrets... the visual impact of the indicator is based on the damage input and those do little but constant, so is really hard to tell where is that damage coming from.
Do you play with your game muted or with loud music playing? Your character will actually play a voiceline when he/she is taking damage that is allmost impossible to miss. If you aren't hearing it you may want to adjust your volume settings.
10/04/2018 14:50Posted by Ramaxis
Do you play with your game muted or with loud music playing? Your character will actually play a voiceline when he/she is taking damage that is allmost impossible to miss. If you aren't hearing it you may want to adjust your volume settings.

Nope. I play with game sounds and voice comms on only.