The Nexus Forge - EVERYONE WELCOME!

Looking for Players - PC
=> Discord Link : https://discordapp.com/invite/wAK7652

Well met stranger, and thank you for stumbling onto my post. My name is Jackster and I'm the founder of The Nexus Forge.

What's your community about?

Good question, our community is both about supporting small creators such as aspiring Streamers, YouTubers and everything in between, our other side is dedicated to providing a fun, safe environment for people to enjoy playing video games with one another.

We want to create a multi-functioning community where we can help in a small way, aspiring creators achieve their dreams, while also providing a fun, safe nurturing environment to play your favorite games in.

What about Overwatch...

Our Overwatch side has been growing quite quickly over the past few weeks, we're looking at created a positive atmosphere for everybody to have fun and game in.

We have both casual and competitive players within our community ranging in ranks and skill levels that you could come and play with.

We are also in the process of setting up a team :) so please message me on Discord if your interested <3

What are your requirements?

The only requirements to join us are to bring a positive attitude and a love for all things gaming.

We ACCEPT any region.

How do I join?

Well, all you need to do is join our Discord Server which is linked at the TOP of this post. When you join feel free to introduce yourself in our #introductions channel or even share your streams, videos and more...

For any Inquires please message Jackster (myself) on Discord, please message me stating that you're asking about The Nexus Forge, so I do not miss you <3
Another one of these gaming communities... seriously... what are you thinking?
We're looking for new members, old and new, young and old. pro and noob.

Join us today!
If you have an interest in conventions or just a nice place to play games, please do hop in and say hi, we'd love to have you :)
We're growing quite quickly, if you'd like to be apart of a group of positive individuals please join our discord <3
We're still searching for members of old and new <3

Come check us out! it's free :D
Nice to see some new faces around, but there's still plenty of room for more ;)
Come say hi!
So proud of what this Discord is becoming hope to see some more awesome faces in the server soon
26/04/2018 18:25Posted by Niko1811
So proud of what this Discord is becoming hope to see some more awesome faces in the server soon

I'm glad you feel like that Niko :)
Great community for gamers who wants to socialize with other gamers!

Everyone come join for a good time! :D
Get ready for the new competitive season by joining our community :)

We're also looking for Overwatch streamers to join us too :) <3
I'm so proud of our current members, if your looking for a place to call home join our server <3
Looking for form an Overwatch team in the coming future please message me on discord for further details <3
I was looking for a group of people to play Overwatch with, and definitely wasn't disappointed. Fun group of people!
03/05/2018 16:19Posted by cra5hovride
I was looking for a group of people to play Overwatch with, and definitely wasn't disappointed. Fun group of people!

Glad you enjoy it here with us <3 twas fun playing with you the other day hope to catch you in-game at some point again
Hey! Yeah you, do you like gaming? Then join this community, we have people who play all sorts of games. Dont think about it, just join for a good time :D
07/05/2018 17:33Posted by Grandiosa
Hey! Yeah you, do you like gaming? Then join this community, we have people who play all sorts of games. Dont think about it, just join for a good time :D

Indeed we're all about having a good time <3
We're growing strong now, we've passed the 100 member milestone <3 so proud i am
These guys have loads of entertaining streamers and a bunch of great people who you can play various games with, in particular Overwatch. If you're looking for a bit of banter, you get that too ;)
Come on down to The Nexus Forge for a better gaming experience!