PS4 - New Player looking for other adults to play with

Looking for Players - Console
Hey everyone.
I’m pretty new to the game, lvl 22 on psn and 30 on Xbox, and I’m already tired of the !@#$ show that is quick play. People have no regard for team comp!
So I’m looking for some fellow chill adults 21+ who are decent at the game and don’t mind helping out a new player. Eventually I’d like to play comp if I find a full group that works well together.
I tend to play D.VA, Moira, Soldier and Tracer depending on the needs of the team.
If interested message me on psn: Huck_Nades
Cheers!
Hi
Me too I'm a new player, I was in 1802 but due to solo queuing and to my brother who played with my account while I wasn't in home, I dropped to 1350
Now I'm searching for good players to rank up with, but mostly to have fun coz I hate those who rage at a simple game
So u're welcome if u want to play with me, I don't care a lot about skills coz it can come by time
If anyone is interested just shoot me a msg
My PSN is DarkGamer7I
(btw it's i next to 7 not 1^ ^)
07/04/2018 01:29Posted by HuckNades
Hey everyone.
I’m pretty new to the game, lvl 22 on psn and 30 on Xbox, and I’m already tired of the !@#$ show that is quick play. People have no regard for team comp!
So I’m looking for some fellow chill adults 21+ who are decent at the game and don’t mind helping out a new player. Eventually I’d like to play comp if I find a full group that works well together.
I tend to play D.VA, Moira, Soldier and Tracer depending on the needs of the team.
Cheers!

Good evening!
If you'd like,I'd join you sometimes for some runs.
Technically I'm far from being new,but practically I played very few PVP matches so far. I usually play vs the AI,since all my friends ended up on the PC servers. :/

I'm a Teamplayer and know how important communication is.
90% of the time (and also because so many people seem to utterly REFUSE to) I play in the support role.
I have experience with all of them but Symmetra.
Other than that I also know how to use Reinhard and Orisa,Hanzo,Tracer,Reaper,Winston (little bit) and Sombra.

If you'd like to play with me regardless, you'll find me under the Tag Dorian_TWAU.
added

psn flashydct

EU
Hey I’m LadyMusky from Tactical gaming we are looking for more active and serious players (at any rank) who are interested in working together as a team, improving their game play and tactics.

We hold practices twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday from 8pm-10pm EST for NA and 8pm-10pm GMT for EU. During practice you can expect to be doing scrimmages where we practice shot calling, Ult combos and coordination, focus firing ect. We are a friendly and mature group of people, and personally have made some friends through TG.

Our requirements are:
- Be Respectful
- 16+
- Mic
- Be active

If you have any questions or are interested in joining please feel free to message me on my PSN LadyMusky.
17/04/2018 16:59Posted by LadyMusky
Hey I’m LadyMusky from Tactical gaming we are looking for more active and serious players (at any rank) who are interested in working together as a team, improving their game play and tactics.

We hold practices twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday from 8pm-10pm EST for NA and 8pm-10pm GMT for EU. During practice you can expect to be doing scrimmages where we practice shot calling, Ult combos and coordination, focus firing ect. We are a friendly and mature group of people, and personally have made some friends through TG.

Our requirements are:
- Be Respectful
- 16+
- Mic
- Be active

If you have any questions or are interested in joining please feel free to message me on my PSN LadyMusky.

This actually sounds amazing. I've been scowling around the forums in the hope of finding something similar to this and i'd like to say i'm very interested!

I'm 21+ and I have a headset. I want nothing more than to be able to play a more diverse range of heroes and learn a bit more about team composition and ult combining. I know some already from watching YouTube videos as well as the OWL but actually getting in practice is incredibly hard to do. When I go to Quick Play, people usually like to stick to particular heroes and I get stuck with a support - my most popular one being Moira who i'd say i'm fairly decent with.

My PSN is LittleMsJester , I am level 99 and I play for about 4-5 hours a day - mostly because i'm trying to get better!

I'll list a few characters i'm decent with. But I am very critical of my playing and so I won't say i'm great with them!

- Moira
- Tracer
- Orisa
- McCree (to a point)
- Solider 74
- Zenyatta

Moira I have 22 hours of play on...the rest are below 8! When I first started, I let everyone else choose first and then picked Moira so I played her a lot!

And if anyone else wants to play for fun or to teach me a thing or two, feel free to add me! I'm UK/EU but I play at varied times.
07/04/2018 01:29Posted by HuckNades
Hey everyone.
Cheers!

Add me, or I'll add you as well. PSN: somuchnotes. EST, I can play most days. I use Soldier, have most of my hours on him, but I can play at least two characters from each class.
I'm 25, been playing for over a year looking for some chill players, you can add me, I love the pve events, and am looking for a chill squad :) Dark_Link02 is my PSN name.
I feel the same, solo play is really pushing down my sr as people just don't take it seriously. My own is danielson321