Blackwatch Reaper Voice Change?

General Discussion
So I was playing through the "Retribution" event and I noticed that not only does Gabriel have his normal voice in the voice overs but all of his voice lines have changed to his normal voice also. Now I liked this and I thought it was a really nice addition so I went to a normal mode and tried out the skin but sadly...No change had been made. I'd really like for this to be added to the game normally as his voice is just so nice to have on a skin like that and while also being lore friendly to his character it would also be a nice sort of thank you gift for buying the Origins Edition along with being a nice incentive to buy the Edition for these reasons.
Please Geoff come find this post, I want my boi's voice to stay on that skin for more than 20 days... :(
Like.. the work and everything is already there and done.. so like.. why not? I don't even man.
11/04/2018 02:09Posted by Zangelin
Like.. the work and everything is already there and done.. so like.. why not? I don't even man.

Exactly...It breaks my heart :'(
Needs to be done.
Honestly Same I really Hope The voice Stays Its so fun Also I feel like His voice doesn't suit being all broken and croaky in his new Event skin and his origin skin
We need the same with Ana's skin "Captain Amari"!
11/04/2018 09:46Posted by Viper

Yes!!
Yeah we need this. It would be really awesome if they added this to the game.
I think the main problem is that we've gotten so used to Reaper's normal voice in normal games that if they changed his voice it would be confusing for the enemy team.
Although, yeah it would be cool
11/04/2018 17:20Posted by PEPSIFOXTROT
I think the main problem is that we've gotten so used to Reaper's normal voice in normal games that if they changed his voice it would be confusing for the enemy team.
Although, yeah it would be cool

They change the language for the enemy team so why can't they just keep his natural reaper voice for the enemy? It really isn't a problem for it, considering some Characters have different voice lines based on skins such as Hanzo's Okami which is also heard by the enemy but that isn't confusing.
i agree blizzard should do this... like if they put that much effort in why shouldn't they
11/04/2018 09:46Posted by Viper

doesn't ana, just like soldier 76, sound exactly the same?
This should happen!