[EU] Imperial Disorder: 16+

Looking for Players - PC
Hey there buddies! My name is Chibi and i'm the leader of the community Imperial Disorder.

Imperial Disorder is a discord server where people find others to play casual QP games, find new friends to do competitive with, and even forming competitive teams

We would like to invite you to our ever-growing and friendly Discord Server. We are a fun bunch of people that play a variety of games (not just Overwatch) on a regular basis. I mean some of us don't even sleep :)

What we're looking for:

We're looking for players of old and new to join us in our escapades. Whether your looking for a competitive experience or a casual one, i'm sure we have something for you.

We like to promote a healthy and friendly enviroment to play in as nobody likes trolls, toxicity and the like.

We currently have a number of competitive teams within our community and we are always looking to create more. Currently from Silver to Diamond, so if your looking for a team to play in, we may have something for you!

So long as you 16 (+) you are very welcome to join our community.

How to join us:

All you need to do is contact one of us on discord. And we'll talk with and invite you to our Discord Server.

For general inquiries:

Discord Tag: Chibi#7943
    Discord Tag: DizzyFridge#0362
    Discord Tag: cApo#5976
    Discord Tag: Mitten#8888
    Discord Tag: WackyLarkin#2895
It's also a place for excellent dank memes!
and to talk with amazing people!
Hello everyone. we are still looking for ppl. New season soon where did everyone end up ?
Whether you're joining in search for friends to casually play competitive with, to form a team or to just have a good time I believe this server is great!

We try to have weekly community events, which are always great, and we've recently implemented a few community coaches which has been succesful. :)
Hows the placements goin for everyone? We are always looking for more ppl come and join us ^^
Only 2700 this placement :( i'ma get that sweet diamond rank this time around i swear
Almost plat now. We are looking for every rank come and join us :)
If you join you might get a fancy pink name sometime. *wink*
can i join the group im looking for people to play wwith
07/05/2018 16:24Posted by arnons
can i join the group im looking for people to play wwith

Yes everyone can join mate as long as you are 16 and above
Hello we just queued together and you invited me so I'm here ^^
If you join, you might or might not be considered for a prime position as our resident janitor. Picking up our members and putting them where they belong. Because all our players are trash.
whats the easiest way to join the server
09/05/2018 19:23Posted by YnOtNa77
Hello we just queued together and you invited me so I'm here ^^

Yes. ADD one off our Discord tags

12/05/2018 14:37Posted by šħįmąđąmąďą

Its to add our discords. mate ^^
12/05/2018 14:37Posted by šħįmąđąmąďą

Add either one off us.