PS4 looking to build new comp team - add me

Looking for Players - Console
Hello, I am a platinum player, and I am looking to build a team which plays regularly, and competes in season matches together.

Feel free to send an invite if you like this ideas - PSN is CAM11.

This video is an overview of my account and stats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi90kUcQdnw

More detail:
When I press play and solo queue, it feels like I'm hitting the "random" button because you have no idea what awaits for you after the game starts.

For the first time, I would like to build a full team team, then hopefully, we can start playing the positions that we enjoy, and have more fun winning together!

I am from the UK and I usually become available to play around 7PM BST.
Hi I'm interested!! I am a platinum player and I'm friendly and TALKATIVE
My psn is notmetho1
Hey I had a horrible last 2 season due to to bad internet which I just got fixed with NO issues now.
Stuck in silver with a bunch of kids who play competitive like it’s quick play.
I want to get back to platinum where I was but will need a team of solid individuals.
Add me
PSN: AlphaWolfCloud
Hey guys! likewise platinum, need a squad due to the rngfest that is solo queue :') psn:mcvittiesninja -add me
26/04/2018 19:16Posted by CrappyCast
Hello, I am a platinum player, and I am looking to build a team which plays regularly, and competes in season matches together.

Feel free to send an invite if you like this ideas - PSN is CAM11.

This video is an overview of my account and stats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi90kUcQdnw

More detail:
When I press play and solo queue, it feels like I'm hitting the "random" button because you have no idea what awaits for you after the game starts.

For the first time, I would like to build a full team team, then hopefully, we can start playing the positions that we enjoy, and have more fun winning together!

I am from the UK and I usually become available to play around 7PM BST.
you are silver...