i will not play season 10 competitive, moving on.

Competitive Discussion
i played for 9 seasons on my 2nd account,

this is where i part ways with this game, i will move on to MMORPG's (not wow)

Brigitte as a character is too frustrating to play against, i find myself angry allot, that turns me off to launching the client.

also any games suggested in this thread is appreciated, with thanks!
I am going back to offline games in general, like Elder Scrolls Skyrim.

These online communities are filled with toxic players, under aged kids, griefers, leavers and just allround a-holes. The matchmaking system is total garbage, the ranking system is total trash and the individual is never rewarded.

I would rather spend the little time I have to play in a world like Skyrim thank you.
Same for season 10, until Brigitte get nerfed - no thanks. And yes, matchmaking dead since season 4, when stupid <500 has been added. Now smurfs instead deranking to 1 doing same for <500, and game for fair low ranks players become nightmare there.
in season 10 back to REIN as onetrickpony and play like dps :)

from S6 treats OW like mindless pounding keys :) (if I do not want to do anything and and I'm killing time :)

main tank (DVA/REIN/ORISA) 100% solo play - no fun (start trolling from S6 and give up)

my game it always looks the same:

3000+ (all tanks in team or moira main players but VS good dps + 2/3 tanks/supp
so no aim and lose :(

8 on 10 games we raped enemy team or they raped us :( 0 !@#$ING FUN :(
I put up with Brigitte being in the 6v6 competitive draft as she is now, and I did so because at least I knew that the enemy would only be able to win 1 round with her and then I wouldnt have to deal with her any more.

But this is too much, not going to play competitive until I see her get a decent nerf, I saw many times (at the 2700 - 2800 ranking braket in 6v6 competitive) Brigittes win in a 1 v 4 or even 1 v 5 just by how stupidly OP she is.

Even if she has some decent counters, even with those counters in your team it still is infuriating how anti-fun she is.

Maybe it's time to play NieR: Automata for a while...
28/04/2018 06:38Posted by Kai

Brigitte as a character is too frustrating to play against, i find myself angry allot, that turns me off to launching the client.

You find her frustrating to play against? Do you not think people feel frustrated playing against your main moira?
I put up with Brigitte being in the 6v6 competitive draft as she is now, and I did so because at least I knew that the enemy would only be able to win 1 round with her and then I wouldnt have to deal with her any more.

But this is too much, not going to play competitive until I see her get a decent nerf, I saw many times (at the 2700 - 2800 ranking braket in 6v6 competitive) Brigittes win in a 1 v 4 or even 1 v 5 just by how stupidly OP she is.

Even if she has some decent counters, even with those counters in your team it still is infuriating how anti-fun she is.

"She wins 1v4's"

Who is in your team.... jesus no chance a brig would win that you are over reacting. You play moira why are you even in the range to be shield bashed by an enemy brig?

Sounds like your positioning is bad and you are being punished by it. Gone are the days where moira's can just fly about doing whatever they want without punishment i guess.
Recently I've been playing a lot more Rocket League just because of the fun I have in that game (which I used to have on Overwatch but not anymore)
01/05/2018 10:33Posted by DaddyDfuze
Recently I've been playing a lot more Rocket League just because of the fun I have in that game (which I used to have on Overwatch but not anymore)

Well you are level 450 and stuck in low gold i can imagine the playerbase in gold aren't exactly the best teamwork wise. Maybe just quit the game if you aren't having fun.
01/05/2018 10:36Posted by Potdog
01/05/2018 10:33Posted by DaddyDfuze

Well you are level 450 and stuck in low gold i can imagine the playerbase in gold aren't exactly the best teamwork wise. Maybe just quit the game if you aren't having fun.

I stopped caring about grinding SR a few seasons ago. I have no motivation to reach higher ranks. I only play Overwatch together with some of my friends and competitively with my full 6-stack team I play with. No more solo queue or any of that.

As for the gamplay in my rank, you're right, teamplay is nowhere to be found. Most of the games come down to the first teamfight, whoever wins that usually wins the round as the losing team is very likely to just keep trickling into the point and die over and over.
Communication is nowhere, except the "<Heroname here> please switch" callouts.
It's a bit better if playing on the US servers, though, but still not that great.

I'm not really quitting Overwatch, but I am playing a LOT less than I used to. I still have fun when I play it with friends, just not when I play on my own.
01/05/2018 10:41Posted by DaddyDfuze
01/05/2018 10:36Posted by Potdog

I stopped caring about grinding SR a few seasons ago. I have no motivation to reach higher ranks. I only play Overwatch together with some of my friends and competitively with my full 6-stack team I play with. No more solo queue or any of that.

As for the gamplay in my rank, you're right, teamplay is nowhere to be found. Most of the games come down to the first teamfight, whoever wins that usually wins the round as the losing team is very likely to just keep trickling into the point and die over and over.
It's a bit better if playing on the US servers, though, but still not that great.

I'm not really quitting Overwatch, but I am playing a LOT less than I used to. I still have fun when I play it with friends, just not when I play on my own.

I understand how you feel but it's not the games fault it's the playerbase. I play 90 percent of my matches solo and to be honest i just stay out of voice and sometimes block text chat and concentrate on my own plays and try to improve.
28/04/2018 06:38Posted by Kai

Goodbye. My friends quit because of dive and they're back now. I recommend GW2.
01/05/2018 11:19Posted by Potdog
01/05/2018 10:41Posted by DaddyDfuze

I understand how you feel but it's not the games fault it's the playerbase. I play 90 percent of my matches solo and to be honest i just stay out of voice and sometimes block text chat and concentrate on my own plays and try to improve.

I have tried that as well, but my personality kinda counteracts that way of playing.
Because I know how important communication is in games like Overwatch. So I kinda hate myself when I leave voice/textchats if you know what I mean. However, I did notice that Competitive becomes more enjoyable when you play heroes you ENJOY, rather than heroes your team wants you to play.
01/05/2018 11:36Posted by DaddyDfuze
01/05/2018 11:19Posted by Potdog

I have tried that as well, but my personality kinda counteracts that way of playing.
Because I know how important communication is in games like Overwatch. So I kinda hate myself when I leave voice/textchats if you know what I mean. However, I did notice that Competitive becomes more enjoyable when you play heroes you ENJOY, rather than heroes your team wants you to play.

Yeah honestly mate i'd just play who you enjoy and try and play them to your best ability.

Strange thing is i've went up more rank doing that than trying to cater to what my team thinks is meta... haha
01/05/2018 10:29Posted by Potdog

"She wins 1v4's"

Who is in your team.... jesus no chance a brig would win that you are over reacting. You play moira why are you even in the range to be shield bashed by an enemy brig?

Sounds like your positioning is bad and you are being punished by it. Gone are the days where moira's can just fly about doing whatever they want without punishment i guess.

Remember I was talking about 6v6 elimination comp. the times where that happened where the ones that the supports on our team died and was brigitte (with self sustain vs rein monkey mccree tracer... stuff like that) I mostly played healers so I could only watch my teammates while facepalming....

Also those maps are pretty small to force close quarters fights, thats why she could easily reach them, that will not happen in normal comp cause of the bigger size in maps... but still annoying in some situations
Its funny the community keeps harping on how Blizzard doesn't care about casuals. Yet they release 1 braindead hero after the other(hello Moira and Brigitte)