beginner is searching for teammates

Looking for Players - Console
Hi,
i started playing Overwatch on Ps4 since few days and now i am looking for teammates to grow up my skill and playing competetiv and/or for fun.
to me:
-16 years old
-Ger/Eng
-Heroes: Mccree, Sombra, Widowmaker, Soldier 76, Ana, Reinhardt, D.VA (others i need to practise more)
-Want to grow my skill, interested in playing competetiv
-Psn: ZEnDoc_
29/04/2018 19:59Posted by Zendoc
Hi,
i started playing Overwatch on Ps4 since few days and now i am looking for teammates to grow up my skill and playing competetiv and/or for fun.
to me:
-16 years old
-Ger/Eng
-Heroes: Mccree, Sombra, Widowmaker, Soldier 76, Ana, Reinhardt, D.VA (others i need to practise more)
-Want to grow my skill, interested in playing competetiv
-Psn: ZEnDoc_
Hey there! I have a discord group for competitive and we are currently looking for more members to join us. All I ask is to be kind and have a discord account to communicate with us in voice chat because that’s our primary method of communication (also because we can’t afford actual PS4 mics). Right now, we only have seven of us so you’re more than welcome to join. I can also train you and although I’m not an expert I feel we can grow as players. My PSN ID is DarkSavior117 and my discord tag is MasterOX1#3251.