Avoid a Brigitte to protest her current state

Competitive Discussion
I have nothing against Brigitte players, but her current state is completely overpowered. Last time there was a similarly OP hero in mercy it took 5 months to balance her after countless daily complains about her. Brigitte literally makes the game unfun and makes me not want to play OW when she is in the match. If you feel the same way protest her by avoiding Brigitte players, to actually show your disapproval. I don't want to start witch-hunts or any sort of hate between players, but Blizzard need to start working overtime on properly balancing her, especially given how neglected the competitive mode feels right now.
She is not OP ffs this again how many times don't like fighting aganst her take a phara or junkrat at the start of the game watch the Brigitte get switched the moment they see either hero cause guess what if they don't switch they just feed your ulti all game to the point of 40 second riptires and barages.

Or better yet Reaper or Mei who got buffed for this very reason blizz knew what would happen with her so balanced other characters to deal with her that were not being played as much as the tracer or genji.

Most of the streamers and youtubers and pros will tell you the same but I am going to take a guess that you are either a genji or tracer main and do not like the fact that for nearly 9 seasons you have not had a solid counter to being able to dive and now an anti dive support has come along and you do not wish to change toon to beat her. Oh wait whats that overwatch is a game designed around flexing onto other characters when your current character is no longer working to get the win.
master player says shes too OP, bronze player says is fine, is disgusting play against her, is almost unkiliable, and the ult is the most OP thing. gg
03/05/2018 00:41Posted by Dachi
She is not OP ffs this again how many times don't like fighting aganst her take a phara or junkrat at the start of the game watch the Brigitte get switched the moment they see either hero cause guess what if they don't switch they just feed your ulti all game to the point of 40 second riptires and barages.

Or better yet Reaper or Mei who got buffed for this very reason blizz knew what would happen with her so balanced other characters to deal with her that were not being played as much as the tracer or genji.

Most of the streamers and youtubers and pros will tell you the same but I am going to take a guess that you are either a genji or tracer main and do not like the fact that for nearly 9 seasons you have not had a solid counter to being able to dive and now an anti dive support has come along and you do not wish to change toon to beat her. Oh wait whats that overwatch is a game designed around flexing onto other characters when your current character is no longer working to get the win.

Hey guys i got a crutch and might finally get silver dont nerf it please :(
She is very OP and i almost don't even want to play OW anymore anytime she is picked
03/05/2018 00:41Posted by Dachi

This guy plays nothing but Brigitte. Ofc she is not OP, he knows!
Might of been a little jaded tbh after my games this morning before getting ready for my holiday nope shes a little broken played 6 games won 5 drew 1 every game I shot called every game we had 2/2/2 every game I wrecked the genji/tracer player to the point of making them give up even trying to play the difference between the games I won and the game I drew in the enemy team had a phara and junkrat and they focus fired me. Nope I see it now with a team comp that plays with you and listens the full team gets rewarded she is fing broken I love the character due to the art style and play style as shes a paladin but yer I can agree that stun might need a wee bit of fine tuning and the armour she gives in ulti too as I had that ulti ready just before every fight.
You are the people that make me want to main Brigitte.
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that OP's name is TearsRemain?
Seriously though, pls Jeff, Brigitte makes all the Tanks want to quit the game. It's pretty annoying to get stunned all the time...
She is not OP. Wait two weeks till you git gud against her. Just because a support is strong does not mean they're OP. Stop underestimating supports and you wont be surprised when they bite back.
Git gut against old roadhog
Git gut against junkrat with 2x120 damage even if they barely touch you
Git gut against quick scope widow
Git gut against mccree with 70 damage fan the hammer
Git gut against bastion who could tank up almost any ulti in the game without moving
Git gut against instant rez mercy
The one trick genji/tracer:

Last season:
- Select genji
- solo dive in their back line and kill a healer and maybe one more
- get killed
- run back and do the same.
- when ult up you have a good chance to solo carry the game by killing all of them.

This season:
- Select genji
- solo dive their back line.
- get stunned and killed
- run back and do the same
- quit overwatch and post a hate brig post on forum.

Next season:
- understand the meta and play style has changed(no more dive everywhere)
- select genji
- stay with the others till they hit the enemy in close range and the briggetes start swinging and got distracted.
- kill the other healer and everyone who get low and away from the stun.
- on defense all stay on high ground.
- range damage destroy most of the shields.
- all dive in. Brig cant stun anymore
- next map : play another dps (don't one trick anymore)
Time to hack some blacksmiths!
The way Blizzard is trying to make happy every !@#$ing noob of this game is insanely embarassing, they are trying to delete every high skill hero from being usable in competitive and sistematically fails because SKILL ALWAYS WIN. This community is so %^-*ing low in terms of mechanical skills that they simply started hating every single high skillcap hero they CANNOT play but ofc wrecks them when is well played by an enemy. Looking carefully at OW latest heroes and changes you can CLEARLY see how they are sistematically trying to drastically reduce the skill required to play this game in order to avoid all !@#$IN NOOBS coming from their other games from quitting OW. And Moira 2 stars difficulty simply make me laugh as %^-* when a Mercy is probably more difficult to play. Brigitte is only the latest insult to the relationship effectiveness/skill that this game used to have before under 3000 players started fullfilling the forum with crynoobtears. GG Blizz just dont cry when real progamers will quit the !@#$ you're bulding now.
people who say take pharah to fight her, dont keep in mind that enemy team has DPS too, and the easiest target to hit in the air is pharah

Team A - brigitte
Team B - oh take pharah
Team A (Cree or soldier or widow)
Team B- ok our pharah is useless
BACK TO SQUARE ONE.