How do I get an admitted thrower banned?

Competitive Discussion
So I have the recording of my last game which shows that one of my teamates stoped playing said something in Russian language, stated that he is going to throw teh game and started throwing himsef off the cliff.

It's pretty clear that he has to get suspended for his actions but he is never going to be because people will not reprot him knowing that reproting system doesn't work!
What a Paradox right.

So is there any way I can use this recordings to make Overwatch a better place to spend your time?
03/05/2018 18:49Posted by Paradox
So I have the recording of my last game which shows that one of my teamates stoped playing said something in Russian language, stated that he is going to throw teh game and started throwing himsef off the cliff.

It's pretty clear that he has to get suspended for his actions but he is never going to be because people will not reprot him knowing that reproting system doesn't work!
What a Paradox right.

So is there any way I can use this recordings to make Overwatch a better place to spend your time?
blizzard is useless and so are these forums, just spam report the retard in hopes he gets banned. Good luck to you sir.
It depends.
Did he use an offmeta Hero to jump down the cliff? If yes, he might already be banned for life.

What a Paradox right.

Welcome to Overwatch. Where douche bags like that will decide your SR and make annoying people THE competitive game.

That said, I've read/heard somewhere that Jeff confirmed at some point that they actually also look at social media a lot and even take actions against players if they see someone breaking the rules. However, I'm not sure if they really are or if it was a plan for the future. And if they are doing it right now, how effective it is since lets face it, what are the odds of them seeing a vid that is not going viral.
14/05/2018 11:27Posted by Dawntracker
Welcome to Overwatch. Where douche bags like that will decide your SR and make annoying people THE competitive game.

Maybe stop queing with him then? Hello?

What a Paradox right.

All you can do is report him and the "avoid as teammate" so you dont get paired with him immediately again in following games. Enough reports will get them banned. Not for long but at most this season depending on the amount of infractions.

OW has simply too many players for moderators to look at each infraction separately, so banning is mostly fully automated and depend on how many players report said player.

I really wish Blizz did more to improve queueing and teambuilding experience, so we would get teamed with people who actually try to win more often.