High Plat / Low Diamond tank main looking for teammates

Looking for Players - PC
Hi, I am looking for teammates to play with. I usually play solo, but sometimes you just meet these players who won't communicate with the team and you will lose because of them.
I just hit diamond yesterday, so you should probably count me as a High Platinum ranked player.

Let me tell a bit about myself
- I can play every tank with confidence, except zarya. I still need to practice with her.
- I can flex into anything. Do you need a junkrat against their shields? No problem. Lack of healers? I can go healer!
- I use Voicechat and I expect that you will use it too
- I don't flame other people while playing. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, it's only a game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What do I expect from you?
- Communication
- Teamwork
- No toxicity
- Being able to play heroes from at least 2 classes (DPS,Tank,Healer)
- Being in Platinum or Diamond

My BattleTag: Fen#21551

I hope to see you soon :) Have a nice day!
Hey hey,

I used to solo queue until a few seasons ago, and I randomly met a few really nice people. We have been playing together ever since, and we have our own Discord. Loads of new people have also joined us since then.

Most of us met in-game, but a bunch of us are also friends irl. Our SR ranges from gold to diamond, but there is almost always someone online to play with.

If you wanna play a bit with us, feel free to add me - I will play in about two hours. Most of the time we do 3+ stack, with the occasional 6 stack. My battletag is nikovlad#2127

If not, then have a good one, and good luck with your search.
07/05/2018 15:50Posted by nikovlad
Hey hey,

I used to solo queue until a few seasons ago, and I randomly met a few really nice people. We have been playing together ever since, and we have our own Discord. Loads of new people have also joined us since then.

Most of us met in-game, but a bunch of us are also friends irl. Our SR ranges from gold to diamond, but there is almost always someone online to play with.

If you wanna play a bit with us, feel free to add me - I will play in about two hours. Most of the time we do 3+ stack, with the occasional 6 stack. My battletag is nikovlad#2127

If not, then have a good one, and good luck with your search.

Thanks for the offer! Will think about it.

The thread is still active
Still looking for people!
This post is still active.

Keep in mind though that I am a younger player so if you are looking for a 18+ player, it isn’t me.
add me: Luxelex#1302
Hey, add me back. I sent you a friend request.
12/05/2018 20:02Posted by Keverino
Hey, add me back. I sent you a friend request.

You have been added :)
Just gonna bump this for the last time, still looking for competitive teammates
Hey, Nocturnal is fresh new team looking for new members of any role.

I am looking for people with ranks of Plat+ but gold players may still apply.

I have experience with teams before, starting off in Halo league as a captain and then recently a team in open decision. I was not captain of the overwatch team but i believe i learned enough to lead a team to great lengths.

Leave a comment below with your discord and blizzard ID if you would like to try out for the team.

I will not accept salty players, no excuses what so ever.

Thank you