Briggite made the meta completly UNSKILLED

General Discussion
im sorry but this hero completly changed this game to a dragon grav meta

unskilled meta literally..

dive meta atleast took you some skill required you to communicate and play as a team

and now?? instalock hanzo and zarya and you win haha dunno what you were thinking when doing this.

i see people who were literally platinum for past 4 seasons and now played briggite and literally this unskilled hero took them straight to 4200

this is so much worse then mercy meta
Unique,

According to your argument, you could state that Winston's a low skill hero as well.
DVA isn't in dire needs for sharp aim either.

Winston and Dva has been part of the meta for 9 long seasons.

The new meta, looks more dynamic, than the old one. Don't look anywhere but at OWL for a confirmation of that fact. Pro's rotate around 7 - 8 heroes and that's pretty much it. It's boring watching most of those games. The only reason I leave OWL running in a browser muted and mimized is for the tokens, because that's how boring it's become.
Another Brigitte hate post made by a Genji player how....unique
Sure playing Dive (literally only 7/8 heroes on 28) again and again for another whole season sound so exciting (sarcasm btw)
05/05/2018 11:10Posted by TheronsW
Sure playing Dive (literally only 7/8 heroes on 28) again and again for another whole season sound so exciting (sarcasm btw)

boring or not. atleasat it takes skill
05/05/2018 11:27Posted by Unique
05/05/2018 11:10Posted by TheronsW

I told you Unique,

Brig, the new Hanzo, Zarya they all take skill. It depends at what level you play these heroes.

Lot of people claimed Mercy never needed skill, and yet when you watch streamers like EveeA play Mercy, it surprises a lot of dps mains. Winstons kit is fairly simple and can be argued is a low skill tank. Yet XQC and Fissure's Winston gameplay is out of this world.

You think Brig's low skill ? Come into a custom map with me, and let me see you pull out half of her Shield Bash jumps. There are soo many of them on pretty much every map.

This game isn't Counter Strike whereby you need stellar aim to play.
See this all the time, Diamond - GM complain that she has made the meta un-skilled and comp literally the most boring and un-balanced to date.

People who dont play comp and or bronze - gold. "She is fine, this is the best season everrrrrr"

Check account - Briggite main, dont do comp or between bronze - gold.
05/05/2018 11:32Posted by Star

I told you Unique,

Brig, the new Hanzo, Zarya they all take skill. It depends at what level you play these heroes.

Lot of people claimed Mercy never needed skill, and yet when you watch streamers like EveeA play Mercy, it surprises a lot of dps mains. Winstons kit is fairly simple and can be argued is a low skill tank. Yet XQC and Fissure's Winston gameplay is out of this world.

You think Brig's low skill ? Come into a custom map with me, and let me see you pull out half of her Shield Bash jumps. There are soo many of them on pretty much every map.

Grand master games .

I told you Unique,

I'm curious Star you're basically a one-trick with no real experience on anything other than Mercy going up against a large portion of Tank, DPS and what seems like the majority of Pro players who think that Brigitte is OP, what kind of insight do you have which they don't?
Who cares OWL anyway?
Playing the game is one thing, but watching that others playing it for tokens is soo lowlife.
05/05/2018 11:09Posted by Star
Winston and Dva has been part of the meta for 9 long seasons.

Dive meta was from season 4 to 9, numbers don't add up.

06/05/2018 18:27Posted by Hamelic
I'm curious Star you're basically a one-trick with no real experience on anything other than Mercy going up against a large portion of Tank, DPS and what seems like the majority of Pro players who think that Brigitte is OP, what kind of insight do you have which they don't?

Star has so many characters in so many elos, and also plays so many heroes it is unbeliveable.
I won with a bastion on defence today- no one even complained.
I just played Brigitte and helped out the bastion whenever he needed help- was pretty boring to be honest because I barely had to move my mouse to have any impact.
Press E to heal someone- ez clap but not fun.
Blizzard have lost their way :(
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I told you Unique,

There he goes again with his streamers.

Winstons actually needs more skill than Brigitte. Brigitte is the hero that needs the lowest skill along with mercy out of all the heroes and now hes going to say: "they need positioning!!" etc...By the way, every hero needs that. Therefore every other hero is more skilled than her because on top of positioning they need mechanical skill.

After that you will tell me that you can see a difference when a pro Brigitte is playing and when a casual Brigitte is playing. Yes, you may but the difference is so minor that you can say it's non existent.

When will you stop? If you can't see that she gets nerfed and you desperately claim that a nerf is a buff. And when a lot of your precious streamers and pros say that she is broken, unfun and needs no skill and she has to be nerfed soon. Why are you still fighting against it? Can't you accept a loss?

EDIT:
Come into a custom map with me, and let me see you pull out half of her Shield Bash jumps. There are soo many of them on pretty much every map.

These so called "skill jumps" are irrelevant and tell you nothing about someones skill. No one uses them as well because 95% of them are useless.
Nopsie.
i will say one thing to all these genji and tracer mains complaining about briggite...

CHANGE YOUR HERO!

im a bastion main... and for 8 seasons now i havent been able to play the hero i like... because he has been unable to be played with the "dive meta" being everywhere... now i say to you... enjoy this, because you deserve it after being on top for so long...

the funny thing is, bastion heavily counters briggite... but because of the crappy dive crap genji and tracer foisted on us for so long there are no true bastion mains, and no one knows how to play him effectively... so no one can counter her...

ohh well just deserts i say... next time think what you're doing to the game before you enforce what you think to be the "best" meta on everyone else as one day you may need the heros that you scorn as "trash tier"...

end of line bros
06/05/2018 20:13Posted by Badafarusima
i will say one thing to all these genji and tracer mains complaining about briggite...

CHANGE YOUR HERO!

im a bastion main... and for 8 seasons now i havent been able to play the hero i like... because he has been unable to be played with the "dive meta" being everywhere... now i say to you... enjoy this, because you deserve it after being on top for so long...

the funny thing is, bastion heavily counters briggite... but because of the crappy dive crap genji and tracer foisted on us for so long there are no true bastion mains, and no one knows how to play him effectively... so no one can counter her...

ohh well just deserts i say... next time think what you're doing to the game before you enforce what you think to be the "best" meta on everyone else as one day you may need the heros that you scorn as "trash tier"...

end of line bros

lets put it like that alright?

tracer and genji are the 2 most played heros which means like 60% of the players in this game got absolutly dicked hard

ANDDD briggite cant touch a bastion so please
Every hero has a crutch: Solider 76 has helix missiles, Tracer has recall, Zen has discord, Orisa has shield, Moira has bionic orb, Mei has the power of Satan, Brig has shield bash and inspire, Roadhog has hook, Torb has turrent, Genji has deflect and cyber agility, And Junkrat has literally everything about him, etc. There is no such thing as complete skill. (aside from Mcree, Widow, and maybe Hanzo. But that's not my point.) The point is, is that NOTHING TAKES COMPLETE SKILL. And brain dead Junkrat and Symetra mains will rule supreme forever until bliz finally gets their !@#$ together WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN, SO STOP.

Also, Brig is a new hero so eventually she will be replaced with some other new hero to "main" until another new hero comes out and the cycle continues.
Another genji main complaining about brigitte.

Overwatch is a game that's not just about mechanical skill.
I'm enjoying the new meta.
I enjoy having Reaper play his Wreith form mind games with me.
I like having to watch out for the Mai splitting off our team and freezing the poor saps she catchs.
I enjoy having to respect the Hanzo spam zone.
I enjoy having to play break the shield games.
I enjoy seeing Zarya (the tank that requires the most skill in my opinion) being utalized more.
I enjoy seeing new Ult combos that were non-existant in competative before.

All teams need to communicate. Dive was "Discord on this, I'll dive this, you dive that and we fully commit on a pick" it's not any harder or any easier than making call outs on any other team comps.

You can learn to adapt and try something new, or you can just come to forums and cry. I guess