aim between games

General Discussion
does someone know why you can be on point with your aim on one game and be trash on another?
If you mean like one round you play good and the other you play bad? If yes for me its the mood that i have when i play.
Depends on the skills of your opponents. Some people are easy targets, others not so much, even on the same heroes.

Also, depends on the heroes. Some comps feature a lot of heroes that are easier to eliminate or hit.
05/05/2018 05:08Posted by Kittycute
If you mean like one round you play good and the other you play bad? If yes for me its the mood that i have when i play.

no i meant like in dirty bomb im super good at aiming but in ow im straigh trash
07/05/2018 23:04Posted by Shalashaska
05/05/2018 05:08Posted by Kittycute

no i meant like in dirty bomb im super good at aiming but in ow im straigh trash

Different weapons, hitboxes, movement speed, acceleration etc.
I don't know what Dirty Bomb is like but maybe it doesn't have the ridiculous aim-punching that Overwatch does.
08/05/2018 00:34Posted by VurrChachino
07/05/2018 23:04Posted by Shalashaska

Different weapons, hitboxes, movement speed, acceleration etc.
I don't know what Dirty Bomb is like but maybe it doesn't have the ridiculous aim-punching that Overwatch does.

it does have a lot of aim punch and movement speed can be quite fast